onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

So how come it is £400k more in the 2016 accounts than 2015 in spite of season ticket sales being a reported nigh on 1,000 down? I'm find this hard to understand.

The Full Accounts do not fully detail source of income but it appears the Sponsorship was 130k greater for the season ending and cost of stock to Errea circa 150k which lst set accounts was not relevant as in Retail Co

Advert

From memory Stadium agreed value 3.5 M

My own Club Tranmere owner values his Stadium at 8M

Regardless of the values of Vale Park and Prenton Park (Tranmeres ground) it doesn't alter the fact that Smurthwaite has royally taken Port Vale FC and its small but loyal fan base to the cleaners.

The anger is rising to the surface,and I'm afraid Brown is been engineered into the blame corner to deflect criticism of the owner.

As l am not in the loop do not know.

The Full Accounts do not fully detail source of income but it appears the Sponsorship was 130k greater for the season ending and cost of stock to Errea circa 150k which lst set accounts was not relevant as in Retail Co

for someone whose not in the loop you dont seem to do too badly for insider info

Regardless of the values of Vale Park and Prenton Park (Tranmeres ground) it doesn't alter the fact that Smurthwaite has royally taken Port Vale FC and its small but loyal fan base to the cleaners.

The anger is rising to the surface,and I'm afraid Brown is been engineered into the blame corner to deflect criticism of the owner.

I do not have the emotion or passion you hold

I never met or spoke to him until July 13 chasing my money

As the Club had no assets all us creditors had to accept 60% of the proven debt or face getting nothing

I am not sure how you have been taken to the cleaners you ceased owning when it went bust

Now l do not deny he has made some serious bad decisions this last 10 months but he has not stolen anything from you whereas l wrote off a sizeable amount but made a bit of that until l retired

I do not have the emotion or passion you hold

I never met or spoke to him until July 13 chasing my money

As the Club had no assets all us creditors had to accept 60% of the proven debt or face getting nothing

I am not sure how you have been taken to the cleaners you ceased owning when it went bust

Now l do not deny he has made some serious bad decisions this last 10 months but he has not stolen anything from you whereas l wrote off a sizeable amount but made a bit of that until l retired

PVFC didn't cease owning when it went bust, it ceased owning it when your supposed aqquantance SMURF transferred the asset to himself without supporters knowledge once he'd got his feet under the table. Meanwhile the club is neglected by its landlord and my fathers ashes are now in land that SMURF has taken for profit or gain

We've been taken to the cleaners because the name of PVFC has been severely damaged by the stewardship of the custodian SMURF. From getting the club debt free and with 1 foot into LG1, he's wasted circa Milliions, escalated debt and guided the club to 1 foot into LG2.

You got 60% of yours back. We've had 100% taken away

I hopefully health permitting will be there long after the buffoon that is Smurthwaite has ridden off into the sunset.

I might not have a financial holding anymore other than the season ticket I hold, next season will be different, the only tie to my club will be mine and my fathers and grandfathers lifetime support and love for a club that I recognise will never reach the heights but hope will be run in a professional manner in the near future.

So when you speak to Smurthwaite (Or look in the mirror)thank him for completely wrecking the club,its playing staff,and alienating the supporters.

PVFC didn't cease owning when it went bust, it ceased owning it when your supposed aqquantance SMURF transferred the asset to himself without supporters knowledge once he'd got his feet under the table.

We've been taken to the cleaners because the name of PVFC has been severely damaged by the stewardship of the custodian SMURF. From getting the club debt free and with 1 foot into LG1, he's wasted circa Milliions, escalated debt and guided the club to 1 foot into LG2.

You got 60% of yours back. We've had 100% taken away

I cannot reason with emotion

The Stadium was split from outset Smurf did not even appreciate that until he sort advise from Insolvency Lawyer if it had not been split we would all got 100% but l guess Club would now be in National League

1.25 was spent and not paid to us creditors without his knowledge in 7 months which funded the promotion and then if that was not enough 460k ST money stolen Club and Parent Co insolvent

A lot has gone on to reflect most of the debt until Sept 14 when in the 1st time in FL history the golden share was transferred to another Co both owned by the same owner.

Congrats Smurf, after 32 years of supporting and loving the Vale and experiencing the ups and downs, this season's on and off field tribe have turned me off, apathy has set in and all enjoyment has been lost.

I find myself finding other things to do non a match day and creating new habits.

Archived