onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

A failing business, the same business that one man keeps afloat, if Norman chooses to waste his money keeping it a float then so be it, I don't recall any HMRC winding orders been issued (apart from some ludicrous one 2 years ago) the players and suppliers not getting paid ? I think Norman needs thanking not hounding out, yes made mistakes, mistakes I may add that are costing him a personal fortune!
Now I know that you are as deluded as the owner(maybe you are him?). Keeping the club afloat goodness me we are sinking faster than the Titanic.

Thanking him? Oh thank you kind sir for taking us back to the 4th tier and maybe even deeper????

Sorry but as long as he acts the way he is I and anyone else who can see further than the end of their nose will keep hounding him until he goes.

Advert

If Port Vale stop up and it's looking more difficult after today, Norman has done on large a good job he found the club in the basement division and had a few decent seasons back in the 3rd division
Do you mean the club that he bought that was 2nd in the league and looking odds on for promotion?

Davo you are like my old dog he kept digging holes for himself too. I took him to the vet who said he was nuts!!! Does this apply to anyone else I wonder?

The Accounts show creditors amounts due within one year as £4.1 million - an increase of 900k on last year. They also show that £3 million of this is the director's loan account owed to the chairman so there is another £1.1 million owed to creditors other than the chairman.

The problem with a little bit of information is that it leads to lots of wild speculation

You and many others were the creditors of those Accounts its called ST holders in that advanced payments have been received so sits as a debt.

Other than the owner there was less than 60k outstanding during that period

Could we sink any lower? In my opinion we are already in the hands of a Knacker man.

Do you remember the meeting prior to the Wolves game l was there.

At the time l was a creditor with a larger 5 figure debt racked up by PW using our services since Dec 12

On that morning Smurf had some insolvency people in to advise of the 1.2M debt that had been incurred in the 7 months prior to his involvement

I was there not as a Fan but someone who wanted his debt paying

If l recal you were annoyed over not garment in the shop for your son and did not like the reply Smurf gave

I wonder what your reply would of been if he announced the Club was going to be wound up again

I received 60% of my debt as with all other creditors.

That cleaning up exercise respesent the first 900k of his DLA and now you are all moaning

If I am privy to something, I don't have to tell anyone, this site is full of mongs I.e tell me what you know how you know this, there are some very sensibly posters who I admire and some tell me what you know or else your lying! I am unsure what catorgory I put you in, I do admire you taking the time to read all my posts while I was watching the paint dry, your very detailed response has given me some food for thought!!! Ps I though Norman resembles a smurf not a clown ��

No you don't have to tell anyone, however, when someone poses a question to you on here, you chose answer the question in a very vague or silly manner. Then when someone asks you to explain in a little more depth you refuse to.

If you are privy to information that the rest of us aren't, and you don't want to share or explain this information then that's entirely up to you, but by you putting half answers on here in the first place means that it's is inevitable that others will then want to ask further questions. The simple solution for you is to not to answer the posts that you're not willing to divulge or explain this information you say your privy to in the first place, then you won't have "mongs" asking you questions directly!

At the end of the day, everyone on here has one thing in common that they support and care what happens to the club. At the moment emotions are running high due to to the position that we find ourselves in and this is because of Smurfs inability to run the club effectively, coupled with his mountain of mistakes, it will potentially cost us our place in LG1 next season, however, you seem to attack anyone who has concerns about the future of the club or quite rightly blames Smurf for this mess, but as long as Smurf walks away with all his money which is to the detriment to to club then that that must be ok in your eyes, is it?

Would the 1.1 million possibly be to the company that owns the club shop and stadium? I do believe these to be owned to a certain family with the name very similar if not identical to the current owners of Port Vale ?

he doesn't own the club shop and why would we owe the smurthwaites anything for the shop and ground?

Do you remember the meeting prior to the Wolves game l was there.

At the time l was a creditor with a larger 5 figure debt racked up by PW using our services since Dec 12

On that morning Smurf had some insolvency people in to advise of the 1.2M debt that had been incurred in the 7 months prior to his involvement

I was there not as a Fan but someone who wanted his debt paying

If l recal you were annoyed over not garment in the shop for your son and did not like the reply Smurf gave

I wonder what your reply would of been if he announced the Club was going to be wound up again

I received 60% of my debt as with all other creditors.

That cleaning up exercise respesent the first 900k of his DLA and now you are all moaning

Go away.

We are staring down the barrel of a gun and it is one mans fault! Once the inevitable is confirmed I think it will get very uncomfortable for that man. He is far more dangerous than V2001 ever where!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Go away.

We are staring down the barrel of a gun and it is one mans fault! Once the inevitable is confirmed I think it will get very uncomfortable for that man. He is far more dangerous than V2001 ever where!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Maybe

If it gets very uncomfortable as you say you will have a silent/non present non contributing owner.Then the gun will be cocked as they say

No you don't have to tell anyone, however, when someone poses a question to you on here, you chose answer the question in a very vague or silly manner. Then when someone asks you to explain in a little more depth you refuse to.

If you are privy to information that the rest of us aren't, and you don't want to share or explain this information then that's entirely up to you, but put putting half answers on here in the first place means that it's is inevitable that others will then want to ask further questions. The simple solution for you is to not to answer the posts that your not willing to divulge or explain this information you say your privy to in the first place, then you won't have "mongs" asking you questions directly!

At the end of the day, everyone on here has one thing in common that they support and care what happens to the club. At the moment emotions are running high due to to the position that we find ourselves in and this is because of Smurfs inability to run the club effectively, coupled with his mountain of mistakes, it will potentially cost us our place in LG1 next season, however, you seem to attack anyone who has concerns about the future of the club or quite rightly blames Smurf for this mess, but as long as Smurf walks away with all his money which is to the detriment to to club then that that must be ok in your eyes, is it?

There are very few who are privy to the facts/truth.Until recently l was but do not see any of it posted on this site

Brains and no money ?

How do you know how much money they have? If you compare companies house information they have more than Smurthwaite but we both know that doesn't show personal wealth. There is no proof Smurthwaite is worth £75 million, you only have his word for what he is worth, the same as you only have his word about Synectics and why they didn't buy the club. There are always 2 sides to a story.

Without Normans money, signing Lee Hughes and Darren Purse vale would not have got promoted

Darren Purse did little to get us promoted, in fact he was left out of the squad by Adams for a few games, he was average. Lee Hughes was a different story and his goals got us over the line.

Darren Purse did little to get us promoted, in fact he was left out of the squad by Adams for a few games, he was average. Lee Hughes was a different story and his goals got us over the line.

1.3M of unpaid debt incurred by PW is what got the Club promoted,debt that in August 13 nearly saw the end of PV

Archived