onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

Advert

Davo80 so far all the posts you have posted tonight appear to be just either speculation or your own unfounded opinions?

When anyone like Jean presses you for where you got your information from you just seem to babble on about crap and avoid giving a direct answer, just so you can stick up for that utter clown who is killing the club.

Smurf is completely deluded. To make mistake after mistake that has un-necessarily cost the club money, then to expect the next owner (whoever that may be) to pay for the his mistakes is utterly delusional.

The money that smurfs wasted on nonsense deals, crap players and managers is own fault and no one else's so why should the club or anyone else foot the bill? Smurf should write off his "mistake money" for the good of the club that's the least he should do!

Most other football club owners invest and write millions knowing that it's money that they are never going to see again, so why does Smurf think he's different? To me it just shows how arrogant he is, thinking he is better than other business people. I remember him saying not so long ago that he's never lost money in business, yet the likes Richard Branson and Alan Sugar openly admit that they've lost money on various business investments. Difference is they aren't arrogant enough to expect the money back, they just put it down to experience, move on and concentrate on making better business deals in the future.

Yet knowing all of this you still stick up for Smurf and have the cheek to call others mongs! unbelievable!

Davo80 so far all the posts you have posted tonight appear to be just either speculation or your own unfounded opinions?

When anyone like Jean presses you for where you got your information from you just seem to babble on about crap and avoid giving a direct answer, just so you can stick up for that utter clown who is killing the club.

Smurf is completely deluded. To make mistake after mistake that has un-necessarily cost the club money, then to expect the next owner (whoever that may be) to pay for the his mistakes is utterly delusional.

The money that smurfs wasted on nonsense deals, crap players and managers is own fault and no one else's so why should the club or anyone else foot the bill? Smurf should write off his "mistake money" for the good of the club that's the least he should do!

Most other football club owners invest and write millions knowing that it's money that they are never going to see again, so why does Smurf think he's different? To me it just shows how arrogant he is, thinking he is better than other business people. I remember him saying not so long ago that he's never lost money in business, yet the likes Richard Branson and Alan Sugar openly admit that they've lost money on various business investments. Difference is they aren't arrogant enough to expect the money back, they just put it down to experience, move on and concentrate on making better business deals in the future.

Yet knowing all of this you still stick up for Smurf and have the cheek to call others mongs! unbelievable!

Wow sensational

If I am privy to something, I don't have to tell anyone, this site is full of mongs I.e tell me what you know how you know this, there are some very sensibly posters who I admire and some tell me what you know or else your lying! I am unsure what catorgory I put you in, I do admire you taking the time to read all my posts while I was watching the paint dry, your very detailed response has given me some food for thought!!! Ps I though Norman resembles a smurf not a clown

I am far from angry, I don't see an alternative at the moment, I sat personally with Norman before the season started and his passion to deliver Championship football was unbelievable, I also know what wage budget he told me he would spend and I believe he has spent that and more, I look back to V2001 they owed money to everyman and his dog, the only debt vale have is to the man who single handled owns the club! Has Norman made mistakes ? Yes. Did Bill Bell make mistakes ? Yes. Was v2001 a mistake ? Yes.

Ah now i understand,you have sat and spoken to Norman,says it all tbh

Please synetics, they don't have the money to buy the club let alone run it.

Would you buy a house and sell it for half its value ?

Norman is the only current viable option at the minute.

So you know for a fact that she hasn't got the money because i couldn't say if she has or hasn't so if you are privvy to that info other than what Norman says then fair play.

So you think that League 2 Port Vale will be worth 6-7m then?

Other than what Norman says,you know for a fact that there is no other viable option?

Jean fact they don't have the working capital to buy the club, borrowing money to buy a football club? Have we not been here before let's borrow money to buy something that loses money ?

The current value is what the current owner puts it up for sale for!

Better start saying your prayers then jean

Next time that you see your 'pal' then ask him if he loaned any money to purchase the club in the first place and if so who it was?

Archived