onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Run In

Unofficialvale

Advert

Bury play away at Oxford tomorrow night. The home side may have one eye on the Checkatrade Trophy final this weekend.

To be honest even if they hadn't i would fancy Bury to get something.

This is the massive difference between Bury, Oldham and Vale of late.

Does anyone here think we would of got draws from Millwall away and Fleetwood at home as per Bury, or draws at Posh and home to Sheff Utd as per Oldham ?

Both of those clubs have grit and a new found belief.

I just don't see that from us..miracles can happen of course, but we can live in hope for now

And all of us Valeites who cling on to Fleetwood may rest a few and have one eye on the play-offs...

Wimbledon v Oldham

Northampton v Gills

Oxford v Shrews

All last day fixtures i would prefer than Fleetwood

I guess, at the end of the day, that we might need only two more wins and a handful of draws. It looks like a few more than 50 at the moment is needed but it doesn't happen very often. I wonder if say 51 might be enough, depending on goal difference, but ours has steadily gone down the pan.

Bring back Yates, Duffy, McGivern & Dicko. :wink:

I think Michael Brown needs have a look at himself before he starts making statements like "off the scale if we stay up" personally I think it would be "off the scale if we went down" considering where we were when he took over compared to where we are now. We shouldn't even be in this position. Get a proper manager in somebody who knows what they are doing.

Saying it as it is , he sees the players everyday , knows whos fit, knows who isnt but have to play. Would you sooner he bullshits us all and say we will survive. We lost our keeper best midfielder and top scorer in the transfer window. Dont think he is to blame for this ***** , think we all know who is though.

Sent from my LG-H340n using the onevalefan mobile app

To be honest even if they hadn't i would fancy Bury to get something.

This is the massive difference between Bury, Oldham and Vale of late.

Does anyone here think we would of got draws from Millwall away and Fleetwood at home as per Bury, or draws at Posh and home to Sheff Utd as per Oldham ?

We beat Fleetwood earlier in the season, we drew with Peterboro away and who knows what will happen at home to blades.

We beat Fleetwood earlier in the season, we drew with Peterboro away and who knows what will happen at home to blades.

EARLIER being the operative word... we can't beat an egg at the minute, we have basically beaten bilge, Swindle and Shrews, anyone remotely decent ( Coventry apart ) we have got nothing.

EARLIER being the operative word... we can't beat an egg at the minute, we have basically beaten bilge, Swindle and Shrews, anyone remotely decent ( Coventry apart ) we have got nothing.
Only a change of form will keep us up, whether that happens depends upon the availability and fitness of players.

Shrewsbury have one point more than us yet we have a game in hand on them .

Gillingham who have lost the last three have 45 3 points more same -goal difference yet we have two games in hand on them ,Charlton who mid table have 47 .

All this gloom is uncalled for .

If i was a player and i was reading the negativity and we r going down nonsense then id be depressed.

Vale r a better side than a few teams above them and after 46 games it will reflect that .

Forget who we r playing the players have to step up and do the business.

Everyone loves a hero maybe turner may be the one ,the winner at walsall ,the being in the right place at the right time at Chesterfield .

Thats why we love football its unpredictable who would have thought that Leicester would beat Seville ? who would have thought our neighbours would finish 9th every season in the premier league .

Dont give up this is where strong characters r born ,im supporting them all the way lets hope they give us somthing shout about

Gills are (Somehow), in worse form than us, I get the feeling that its going to be us or them for the drop. A strange quirk is that all 9 of the sides currently bottom upwards are away on the last day of the season. For sure that last drop spot is going to be filled on that nerve wracking final day I recon...?.

Gillingham who have lost the last three have 45 3 points more same -goal difference yet we have two games in hand on them ,Charlton who mid table have 47 .

If i was a player and i was reading the negativity and we r going down nonsense then id be depressed.

Vale r a better side than a few teams above them and after 46 games it will reflect that .

Everyone loves a hero maybe turner may be the one ,the winner at walsall ,the being in the right place at the right time at Chesterfield .

Thats why we love football its unpredictable who would have thought that Leicester would beat Seville ? who would have thought our neighbours would finish 9th every season in the premier league .

Dont give up this is where strong characters r born ,im supporting them all the way lets hope they give us somthing shout about

And if I was a player reading that it would drive me on to show the doubters:yes:

What's the old saying WE ARE TO GOOD TO GO DOWN then lets see it from the VALE PLAYERS ON SATURDAY all the fans want to see is some effort for 95 minutes and why again do the subs only come out for a few minutes at halftime.

Its between us and Shrewsburyin my opinion. The week off leading upto Saturday will do the boys good & have a couple more re-join us for next week, HOPEFULLY get the win Saturday and against Chesterfield. If we win those 2 and get a draw or 2 from somewhere, we will stay up because personally I cant see Shrewsbury getting another win, where we have no excuse to win at least 1 game.

Archived