onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summary of the Chairman Q&A so far

robf

That would work if you started in July this year for ticket in 18/19 season

V2001 used to run a successful D/D scheme,where you paid over 10 months for the season after next,i and a fair few others liked that scheme because if the price went up we had got it for the previous seasons price,a perk from joining the scheme if you like

Advert

V2001 used to run a successful D/D scheme,where you paid over 10 months for the season after next,i and a fair few others liked that scheme because if the price went up we had got it for the previous seasons price,a perk from joining the scheme if you like

Do you know if that was placed in a escrow account to protect the payers in event of admin etc

Clearly the 100 flyers in concourse and toilets were a waste of time then

I would of expected some of the walk ups to mayby consider

Norman, I am now questioning whether you are just a wind up merchant or just thick? Please point out which part of my thread was nothing but constructive? Also please point out to me how putting flyers in bogs or concourses at Vale Park is going to attract non attenders to come back? Perhaps you could have put a few in the phone boxes around Burslem?

Your response typifies what is wrong with our club. I would love the marketing job advertised at the Vale, but sadly I think working under you, with your zero understanding of football and it appears marketing, would drive me to jumping off a cliff. You Sir are unbelievable.

I'd love a cheap season ticket deal like Bradford.

Unfortunately the only time I could see it working would be on the back of a good season and the offer would have to be unbelievable.

I've just seen Smurfs comments about 3500 x 250 (£875k). I'd absolutely love to have a long term plan of say £160 adults, £90 kids (under 5 or so go free, or a small charge but send them a gift pack like the junior valiants) A real marketing push showing people that an adult and a kid can go to every game for £250 a year. People would buy into that I think.

You'd need 5,000 adults and 500 kids at those prices which I don't think is too unrealistic if the marketing was rammed down everyone's throat. I'd certainly buy a season ticket at that price despite not being able to make 50% or more of the home games due to work and I have 5-6 close friends and family members in exactly the same position that would buy one at that price.

I know it's a lot easier to sit here typing this in 5 minutes than making the decision to gamble when it's actually your money at risk, but it has to be better than charging a few die hards an absolute fortune and gambling on a good season and a promotion run to increase attendances.

On the basics of supply and demand, we have a 20k stadium that is only ever 20% full. How is this economical? Surely it is better to try and sell as many tickets as possible - even if that means slashing the prices like Bradford to get their 18k+ attendances - in the knowledge that this might a.) lead to sales of merchandise, more marketing, food etc b.) be better for the long term future of the club??

If l sold it would be very relevant

You won't though, so it's irrelevant.

If you want to build up the mess that you've helped create, then try and have a little sensitivity and post with a welcoming, professional manner.

If you want to continue swinging wrecking balls through the football club's support..... as you were...

You know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

You've learned nothing of any value

Archived