onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How Angry are you?

Beza

Advert

Absolutely fuming I am! I can't stand they thought of another season under ******** Smurf. You are an absolute disgrace! I can't make Rochdale on Tuesday night but I urge all fellow valiants going to put some pressure on him, start some Smurf out chants, banners anything possible to show him WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. This includes you happy clappers or are you happy with the job he is doing?

I'm not a happy clapper and I'm extremely angry that this whole situation could have been easily avoided by doing a little research on Bruno's managerial record before he arrived. It's not difficult wiki has all the info and by reading that he should never have been employed in the first place.

I can't go either due to being in London, but I urge Valiant's that do go to Rochdale, that at this stage of the season the team need support. I don't think protesting with banners about Norman is the way to go. We have to get behind the lads on Tuesday and ensure we are the 5th man to at least try and will them to a win.

Sadly, I'm struggling to find any positives around the club at the moment. I will still continue to attend, but I can understand and respect the ones who have had enough and are staying away. We may go down, we may not. My biggest concern is the gates dwindling even more if we were to drop into league 2. Regular gates of 3,000 would be on the cards.....

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Fuming, end of the day we all start the season on zero points. 12 clubs from the 92 get relegated.

We have no divine right to anything, but what irks me is the general malaise within the club.

Everything from the lack of info, banning of the Sentinel, abysmal catering, poor ticket officing policies , blah blah blah.

I am now at the stage after 45 years of supporting my club that i am totally apathetic about it all.

You can't make up half of the stuff in the past few years.

Gannon scrapping with Horsfield on the team bus

Chairman publicly arguing with own fans on Social Media and alleging he was assaulted.

Keith Ryder putting 50 grand in then disappears.

That ' Mourinho ' conversation.

The whole club is like Billy Smarts circus.

I'll still be there come August looking odds on now to be League 2, but whether it is Smurf running the club or someone else once punters go away they rarely come back.

This season due to shift work i have missed about 4 home night matches and i'll be truthful i did not miss it one bit.

Freezing cold £ 20 odd quid down the drain or get in bit late from work, nice warm brew, bit of junk chocolate and crisps and watch the goals show on Sky or BBC.

At this moment i shall still attend as it is a huge part of my life, but i think once you miss a few games it is only then that you realise it is NOT the be all and end all. The missing droves will not be back in a hurry.

Am i dreaming we had over 8,000 only a few seasons ago for a night match v Shrews ?

What a mess

I'm not a happy clapper and I'm extremely angry that this whole situation could have been easily avoided by doing a little research on Bruno's managerial record before he arrived. It's not difficult wiki has all the info and by reading that he should never have been employed in the first place.

I can't go either due to being in London, but I urge Valiant's that do go to Rochdale, that at this stage of the season the team need support. I don't think protesting with banners about Norman is the way to go. We have to get behind the lads on Tuesday and ensure we are the 5th man to at least try and will them to a win.

Totally agree..Norman is here for the rest of the season so all that can be done at the matches that will achieve anything is to get behind the team. Leave the criticism and protests for other times.

Totally agree..Norman is here for the rest of the season so all that can be done at the matches that will achieve anything is to get behind the team. Leave the criticism and protests for other times.

Your right it's the team that matters. Think support at the matches has been good so let's make it a bear pit. It's up to us to try and help the team stay up. We get one win we can get on a run, tough yes. From now on no use moaning about the Smurth (we do have a right to) we need to put all our efforts behind a team effort, supporters, players and managers. Football has changed people say we look a league 2 side, it's rubbish there are a lot of good teams right down to and including National League so we just need a break!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

No anger, just no interest anymore, cant even be bothered to read past page 3 of this thread. Norman has sucked all the optimism out of me and he won't be able to get it back. I know others feel the same and really its very sad. It is even more sad that he still thinks he can turn things around, he has got no chance.

Spot on.

Leave the inquests until the end of the season.

UTV.

What you and JA (who always agree) are saying is that people should 'shut up' now and quietly watch the club get relegated.

Sorry, not on. You two are both more interested in politics than football judging by the fact that you post about 10 times as many times on politics - but Vale fans want Vale to stay up, and anything that can be said and done to make that happen needs to be NOW, not in May when the chance has gone.

I'm angry because we're being run by , who knows nothing about football or respect. He has no will to appoint a proper manager, and has no ability to sanction proper signings because nobody within football will do business with him. Speak to anyone who has had anything to do with Vale since he took over and ask them about NS, you'll get the same negative verdict.

The horrible reality is that he bought a debt free club and in his first six months we twice attracted over 10k home fans for league fixtures. If we get relegated, we're back in the same league but this time with 3.5m of debt and getting less than 4k home fans. Oh, and he wants every penny he's squandered making idiotic decisions back from the next owner in the sale price of the club. His reign has been an unmitigated disaster, and it's nowhere near over yet.

Archived