onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In the Bottom 4 now

upthevale

Advert

We are going down I think. Browns team doesn't look that different from a bruno team only he's got less quality available to him now.

We got good money for Grant and alnwick but along with Jones they were the spine of the team along with our centre halves. If brown isn't going to get the job we might as well get rid. I suspect the players know he won't be the manager long term so that might explain there performances.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using the onevalefan mobile app

Tanser is the worst player I've ever seen. He makes dicko look like maldini.

Kiko played well yesterday.

Chris eagles wants all week to put a cross in he looked 'shot' as a player yesterday.

Pugh is a clever player but if the people around him aren't finding the space or making the runs he looks redundant.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using the onevalefan mobile app

The worrying aspect of this situation, is what is the adgenda.

You can look back when Norman took over, and I have to say he seemed to enjoy the task and to his credit made some good experienced additions to the team heading for promotion, he has to be credited for that and the decisions he seemed to be making then were clear and had the best interest of the club in his thoughts.

Roll the clock forward, and to me it seems me that there is a complete lack of interest in the club from the Chairman. So what really is the adgenda?

I am no professor in football, but for the thirty years I have followed it, it is clear that wholesale changes never work in lower league, and add in the mix the foreign imports, that makes the task so much harder. Its been seen a few times, and I cant recall any team progessing in such fashion, Noots County I seem to recall was a simalar recent example.

So what was the thinking behind the changes, was it the call from Mouriniho that made him think it would work?

Where did the Mau Utd link go, and why didnt it materialise under Bruno?

Taking the situation as a whole, I now have grave concerns about the long term future of the club. The split in the club and stadium, leaves us very open to someone buying the football team and moving it to another location, ala Milton Keynes.

The ground is Normans biggest asset, and for housing development would presumably return a major part of the money he has wasted on rash decisons, including initially buying the club.

Is this his plan to run down the club and force the issue?

Like I say, he now seems to have no concern on the current situation. He should be coming forward to galvanise the club together and you know what, we could avoid relegation as its still possible.

Problem is, I just dont think Norman cares anymore.

The worrying aspect of this situation, is what is the adgenda.

You can look back when Norman took over, and I have to say he seemed to enjoy the task and to his credit made some good experienced additions to the team heading for promotion, he has to be credited for that and the decisions he seemed to be making then were clear and had the best interest of the club in his thoughts.

Roll the clock forward, and to me it seems me that there is a complete lack of interest in the club from the Chairman. So what really is the adgenda?

I am no professor in football, but for the thirty years I have followed it, it is clear that wholesale changes never work in lower league, and add in the mix the foreign imports, that makes the task so much harder. Its been seen a few times, and I cant recall any team progessing in such fashion, Noots County I seem to recall was a simalar recent example.

So what was the thinking behind the changes, was it the call from Mouriniho that made him think it would work?

Where did the Mau Utd link go, and why didnt it materialise under Bruno?

Taking the situation as a whole, I now have grave concerns about the long term future of the club. The split in the club and stadium, leaves us very open to someone buying the football team and moving it to another location, ala Milton Keynes.

The ground is Normans biggest asset, and for housing development would presumably return a major part of the money he has wasted on rash decisons, including initially buying the club.

Is this his plan to run down the club and force the issue?

Like I say, he now seems to have no concern on the current situation. He should be coming forward to galvanise the club together and you know what, we could avoid relegation as its still possible.

Problem is, I just dont think Norman cares anymore.

Two points to mention here, there is some sort of covenant on the ground which says it can only be used for sporting events. Even if there wasn't, it would be of no use for housing because the cost of filling in the mine shafts under the ground would mean it is not cost effective.

On the Ronnie Moore situation, I was privy to watch some of his training sessions when my friend signed for Tranmere, he just runs the players none stop very little tactical sessions are deployed by Ronnie, personally I think he is a good motivator but a poor tactician, if the club is looking at a has been manager then we may as well go and get Micky back till the end of the season.

Two points to mention here, there is some sort of covenant on the ground which says it can only be used for sporting events. Even if there wasn't, it would be of no use for housing because the cost of filling in the mine shafts under the ground would mean it is not cost effective.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there is a way around the covenant.The council would rather see it used for 'something' anyway than to just sit there empty/unused like where the old Victoria ground has been.But to fill in the supposed mine shafts would cost a fortune.Id also guess that knocking down the whole stadium would be expensive as I'm guessing that there is a fair bit of asbestos which would cost a fortune to get rid of.

On the Ronnie Moore situation, I was privy to watch some of his training sessions when my friend signed for Tranmere, he just runs the players none stop very little tactical sessions are deployed by Ronnie, personally I think he is a good motivator but a poor tactician, if the club is looking at a has been manager then we may as well go and get Micky back till the end of the season.

To be fair, Jeff Stelling will tell you he saved Hartlepool and that wasn't long ago.

Until I see Brown replicate Glover's famous 4-6-0 formation at Exeter I'll have to disagree with you.

Jean I actually think Glover was a better manager than Brown, 1 win in how many games now ? Having cheap digs at almost all the players in the squad, playing the blame game does not wash with me, he took over in late December it won't be long before its March. I genuinely thought Brown would be the answer, looking at the real world how many number 2 who have stuck the knife into the previous number 1 gone on to be a success ???

Archived