onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In the Bottom 4 now

upthevale

On the Ronnie Moore situation, I was privy to watch some of his training sessions when my friend signed for Tranmere, he just runs the players none stop very little tactical sessions are deployed by Ronnie, personally I think he is a good motivator but a poor tactician, if the club is looking at a has been manager then we may as well go and get Micky back till the end of the season.

Bruno was a winning machine in comparison.Be careful what you wish for springs to mind.

Advert

There is only one way to get rid of this rotten bloke and that is for fans who really care for Port Vale to boycott buying a Season Ticket. I know that it will be tough but we have got to show Smurthwaite that his appalling tenure must come to an end and this is the only way that I ca

n think of which will achieve this end.

Some will decry my belief but seriously can we afford to let this man continue in his quest to ruin our club which I like many others believe is now in a very fragile state.

What an innovative and forward thinking idea."When in doubt ,Starve 'em Out.

We can still survuve, but we need to win/not lose any of the 6-pointers against teams around us. We just don't have the goals in us to do that.

Even if we do stay up, it'll be a stay of execution because whilst NS owns the club, we are only going in one direction.

Survival is ALL that matters between now and the end of April. Smurf's tenure is another matter for another day.

Hartlepool then went on to dispose Ronnie the following season after a disappointing start to the season

Yes, so we can have two views. He came in and short term saved them, but has not got "sustainability" long term. Or, Hartlepool didn't do anything as a club to alter their recurring problem. If you set up to be a team near the bottom of League 2 (or forced to out of circumstance) then the outcome will be that no matter who is in charge over the medium term.

Experience wise, isn't Tanser a better bet than Gibbons who has never started a game before has he?

Ideally I'd rather replace Knops with a straight swap rather than move Purkiss across and make two changes.

Can someone like Tanser play centre half?

Gosh - it's a right mess isn't it? Thank the lord Hanson won't be playing!

I can't tell if Purkiss is ready to get a bust nose. For me, a proper centre half has to be ready to do that. If he isn't then someone else needs to play there.

I honestly can't see myself going another game this season , Norman has beaten the life out of vale and killed the atmosphere completely around the place.Its a chore more then anything even looking at stats or sky sports news is enough to put you off. Seems like more and more fans feel the same and have finally given up going thanks to Norm. This feels like the Bratt days more and more

3600 odd Vale fans there sat and most of them were encouraging the players i certainly was .

Anybody would think we r already relegated .

Im no smurf fan but i support Port Vale and whoever who is chosen to play for us no matter how limited they r we need to be the strength to c that they stay up .

Dont walk away encourage more .

Dont let it beat u show heart and character .

R u Vale

R u Norman Smurfwaite .

Michael Brown is doing ok a bit of positivity wouldnt go amiss.

But seems the weak r staying away well when the club goes to the wall or down ask yourself this ,where was i when Vale needed me .

Smurf sell up do the right thing and go .

As for Vale players ,u must do better .

As for the fans turn up thats all u can do.

Archived