onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "£4.6m" training ground

Twitters

Advert

I said I didn't sing it at the Morecambe match, I never said i didn't sing it at all. I've not lied in this thread either. I'd give up with the personal digs, it's pathetic.

Still lying. You said you sang all the other songs but not that one because you were going to buy a ticket. I accused you of singing months ago around the time you bought your season ticket (I walked past you when you were singing it by the way) and you replied to me on here that you didn't.

As I said in the other thread, twitters has read it wrongly.

'they will spend a further £4.6m developing training facilities at the former Chatterley Whitfield sports ground, fund completion of the Robbie Williams Suite and the Lorne Street Stand at Vale Park, and engage in unspecified commercial deals with the club.'

Two different verbs, it wasn't a list, they were separate issues.

As I said in the other thread, twitters has read it wrongly.

'they will spend a further £4.6m developing training facilities at the former Chatterley Whitfield sports ground, fund completion of the Robbie Williams Suite and the Lorne Street Stand at Vale Park, and engage in unspecified commercial deals with the club.'

Two different verbs, it wasn't a list, they were separate issues.

Pointless trying Burt... He can't/won't be wrong and the threads just get spammed so people miss the point and fail to see the bigger picture.

Pointless trying Burt... He can't/won't be wrong and the threads just get spammed so people miss the point and fail to see the bigger picture.

True, it's all irrelevant anyway, even if it is what Twitters seems to think it is.

Still leaves the same amount of money 'potentially' for the team...

I know, it was your other half that said it. You usually share opinions between you. And over the last few weeks your opinions have blatantly changed about him. Even doing the now cliche "lots of people have told me they don't trust him but I can't say why". But I know, a lady can change her mind can't she. So can hypocrites.

I am sure there are a number of reasons for people not wanting Mo, its the individuals choice as to whether they give reasons or not.

There is a bloke is sits behind me that 'wouldn't touch him with a bargepole' as he and a number of his colleagues were ****ed over with Mo's advice on endowment mortgages when they had settlements for pit closures, some people did indeed lose a lot of money and others their homes, a sight more important than the Vale. Bratt has possibly done people over in the same way.

I personally had an issue as he wouldn't sign a contract with my company for a b2b agreement which had been signed by national chains such as Sainsburys, ASDA, Apple, Comet, B&Q, RAC, Thorntons and thousands of others as they cited they couldn't honour the terms yet were prepared to offer the exact same terms without a contract in place, what on earth does that tell you?

People need to get over Mo, whilst he was my preferred choiceand I have a lot of respect for Kevin James he isn't whiter than white and there would indeed be aspects of significant risk to the clubs future with any bid including Mo's.

Back on topic relating to the article Twitters quotes I can't comprehend how anyone can misunderstand the article from the Sentinel as it is clearly stating that the 4.6 million covers the training facilities, Lorne Street development, RW suite and other items.

Interesting to see despite all the doubts and **** being thrown around as people speculate further on the deal that the scrote Lloyd hasn't come under fire yet, when he does he fully deserves everything that is coming his way if he has indeed as I always feared pulled the wool further over fans eyes. Let's not forget this clown has been there through everything and has escaped most of what Bratt and Oliver have received and whilst they have fallen into the shadows he has now kicked on with this and wants to stay on our board.

if it improves us a club then i dont really care.. the politics and nitty gritty is getting boring. Twitters is right.. If the money coming in is to improve the football club then its great news and we should accept it and not try and put a negative on everythingt which some seem intent on doing

wouldnt it be better spent getting the club out of Lg2 first as adding seats and facilities that will cost more to staff and that wont get used to its full potential seems a bit pointless?

New training ground wont make the team any better nor will one more loan player?

because to make it work to its full potential we need promotion what if due to injuries we fail to get promotion?

So I'm not the only one that's read the article how I have? VH and REP have both said the same which is good to know. Guess it just highlights how poor the Sentinel writers are that it's caused this row!

Never a truer word spoken and do we seriously think Steve from the Sentinel knows too much more than what we are speculating on?

Archived