onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "£4.6m" training ground

Twitters

Advert

Dont know if anyone has mentioned anything along these lines but

I have been reading all the posts and taking pieces from each.

It seems to me that from newtons interest in vale we have had several potential investors. I think that Newton uncovered something and it was followed up by Mo in that there were BIG grants available from the council to the right people. The Board after listening to the proposals from these businessmen(and turning them down) then decided to approach people with bigger coffers, offer them them the chance to promte their business and give them the opportunity to invest a minimal amount with maximum gain therefore making it seem that it was their idea.

I am very suspicious of this guy Melzack,and especially his connection to the Vale.

This guy is a QPR fanatic what is the profit in the Vale?

Red herring.

Sorry but Brian's job is done. He introduced us to Blue Sky and that is all.

But why do we need a new training ground.

We don't do we? I'm not even bothered about putting the seats in the Lorne Street, they won't be filled in any way and to open that part of the Lorne Street would cost the club even more money in staff, catering - energy (electric & gas etc)

I'd love to see the whole 5 million go into what really matters, the players on the pitch!

Get some good players with experience into the club who would want to develop into getting Vale out of this terrible league that we are in!

Come on Vale, over the next 12 - 18 months with this sort of investment I would love to see a big chance. 5 million over 12 months is a lot of money for a league 2 club.

What does it matter?

It matters to me because Melzack has an interest in the Vale and it seems to me he is only in it for a profit.

Local investors have been turned away and I am trying to understand why they have hankered after this deal with a London property developer.

Lets remember Bratt was very quick to dismiss Chaudry because he was "Going to knock the ground down and build houses"

there is no 5 million in my opinion there is 400grand and the rest is grants for community regeneration, if any money goes to the team it will come via budget adjustments as funds allocated to other areas can be redirected.But I cant see that being anything, hence mickey saying the depth of the squad is good enough, hes a board man now.

I'd love to see the whole 5 million go into what really matters, the players on the pitch!

Get some good players with experience into the club who would want to develop into getting Vale out of this terrible league that we are in!

Come on Vale, over the next 12 - 18 months with this sort of investment I would love to see a big chance. 5 million over 12 months is a lot of money for a league 2 club.

But there is NO £5m,it is going to equate to about £350k all told. That will simply plug the losses for a year out someone else on the board and further enhance the Cartel. I realy do still believe we have not seen the end of the famous five yet. I smell a rat!

But there is NO £5m,it is going to equate to about £350k all told. That will simply plug the losses for a year out someone else on the board and further enhance the Cartel. I realy do still believe we have not seen the end of the famous five yet. I smell a rat!

Rats i smell em too

Archived