onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "£4.6m" training ground

Twitters

Advert

Micky has £8m to spend on players now.

Anybody who says different should stop being so negative and get behind the club.

Remember - £8 million. All on players.

this is what I find frustrating (I know your are being sarcastic btw!). Especially after listening to P&G. There are people out there who suddenly think we can start splashing the cash.

This may or may not be a good deal for Vale (especially in the long run) but the headline will be all that some people will be bothered about.

Twitters, how much do you think it will cost to :-

1/ Install seating in the LS Hamil ?

2/ Finish off the Robbie Williams suite ?

Bearing in mind that the costly building works have already been done.

To complete the Lorne Street stand, the club shop will have to be dismantled and moved to the unit behind the away end. The concourse will then need to be be built and the turnstiles installed. So unless you're going to install seats but not open them up, there's still a lot to do.

I sung it once at one protest in the heat of the moment well over a month before I got a season ticket. People can change their mind. But hey ho, such is life. I don't regret it for a second.

So my original post wasn't 'flawed from the start' then. But hey, 'mo was going to be in charge by the start of the season anyway' wasn't he, though you 'changed your mind about that too'.

To complete the Lorne Street stand, the club shop will have to be dismantled and moved to the unit behind the away end. The concourse will then need to be be built and the turnstiles installed. So unless you're going to install seats but not open them up, there's still a lot to do.

How much wonga?, go on have an unqualified guess.....

Twitters you seem to have you eye in on what this deal might entail.......Do you think that whoever takes his place on the board from across the pond will take on the guarantees that Sims was reluctant to do without doing a full due diligence? Or do you think Uncle Stan will come to the rescue and do it for them?

So my original post wasn't 'flawed from the start' then. But hey, 'mo was going to be in charge by the start of the season anyway' wasn't he, though you 'changed your mind about that too'.

I never said that about Mo, and I would have been happy to see him in charge. I was always in favour of his deal. So I haven't changed my mind about that. So not sure what your point is there.

I never said that about Mo, and I would have been happy to see him in charge. I was always in favour of his deal. So I haven't changed my mind about that. So not sure what your point is there.

I know, it was your other half that said it. You usually share opinions between you. And over the last few weeks your opinions have blatantly changed about him. Even doing the now cliche "lots of people have told me they don't trust him but I can't say why". But I know, a lady can change her mind can't she. So can hypocrites.

Well into six figures at least.

£4.6 Million - say £150,000 = £4.45 Million on the training ground.

You tell me why any basement division football club needs to spend £4.45 Million on a training ground?

Is this really the best way this money could be invested in attempts to progress the football club. Progression in football is measured in league status......

I know, it was your other half that said it. You usually share opinions between you. And over the last few weeks your opinions have blatantly changed about him. Even doing the now cliche "lots of people have told me they don't trust him but I can't say why". But I know, a lady can change her mind can't she. So can hypocrites.

My opinions haven't once changed about him. I've said several times over several months that people have warned me off him. I said all along though despite that, I wanted to give him a chance. Even as soon as yesterday, I said on here that I'd have been happy with him taking over. I haven't once said I wasn't a fan of Mo's bid.

My problem is certain posters have been overexaggering his offer in order to score points against the Blue Sky deal which is wrong. Mo's deal was £1.2m, and then the option of a £3.8m loan in order to reduce the expenditure on interest on the debt. I was in favour of that and have never said otherwise.

So my opinions haven't changed once. I've never said I didn't want him in. But if you want to lie about my opinions on Mo's deal, then that's your choice.

Archived