onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "£4.6m" training ground

Twitters

wouldnt it be better spent getting the club out of Lg2 first as adding seats and facilities that will cost more to staff and that wont get used to its full potential seems a bit pointless?

New training ground wont make the team any better nor will one more loan player?

because to make it work to its full potential we need promotion what if due to injuries we fail to get promotion?

I'm shocked, I actually fully agree with one of your posts! Are you on some decent chill out meds? :razz:

Advert

Look....Its quite simple really Bratt and Co have conned/hoodwinked/scammed the shareholders and supporters of Port Vale Football Club.

They have always wanted this American deal confirmed by Kevin Fitzgerald on Facebook when he says they have been working on this for 3 1/2 years.

Jackson and Meigh were voted out at the EGM the two unpopular ones Bratt and Oliver were left.

Bratt has used this deal to get out, getting his money back using the excuse that it was one of the conditions of the investment.

This deal has been ongoing for years in one form or another,dont forget Bratt said in June a contract was signed after working day and night for 9 months.

So in conclusion Bratt has got his way and for what ever reason the American and Melzac connection has won the day.

wouldnt it be better spent getting the club out of Lg2 first as adding seats and facilities that will cost more to staff and that wont get used to its full potential seems a bit pointless?

New training ground wont make the team any better nor will one more loan player?

because to make it work to its full potential we need promotion what if due to injuries we fail to get promotion?

Spot on. We need two or three quality players to help with the promotion drive.

Secondly, the club needs to be free from the Council loan repayments and interest. The £135,000 a year saving in interest would put the club on a solid foundation towards climbing up the leagues.

Look....Its quite simple really Bratt and Co have conned/hoodwinked/scammed the shareholders and supporters of Port Vale Football Club.

They have always wanted this American deal confirmed by Kevin Fitzgerald on Facebook when he says they have been working on this for 3 1/2 years.

Jackson and Meigh were voted out at the EGM the two unpopular ones Bratt and Oliver were left.

Bratt has used this deal to get out, getting his money back using the excuse that it was one of the conditions of the investment.

This deal has been ongoing for years in one form or another,dont forget Bratt said in June a contract was signed after working day and night for 9 months.

So in conclusion Bratt has got his way and for what ever reason the American and Melzac connection has won the day.

Sorry I think you will find this one is all down to Lloyd. Blame Bratt as much as you like for the recent past but the one constant through all this **** has been Lloyd.

Sorry I think you will find this one is all down to Lloyd. Blame Bratt as much as you like for the recent past but the one constant through all this **** has been Lloyd.

Bratt needed an exit strategy and I agree that Lloyd has facilitated this.

Please dont be under any illusion Bratt has presided over the worst board of directors in living memory and this should NOT be forgotten

How can they have been working on this investment for 3 1/2 years when Lloyd said that he was only introduced to Bluesky when they went on the pre season tour to the states.

One would reason that either Lloyd or Fitzgerald are in that case lying and its a very difficult one to call.

I'm sure all will come out in the wash as will the fact that the deal is or isn't right for the club.

Hopefully we will all know more tomorrow.

How can they have been working on this investment for 3 1/2 years when Lloyd said that he was only introduced to Bluesky when they went on the pre season tour to the states.

Precisely.

The more I read, the more I think that there are a lot of folks on here who are missing their vocation.

They should be writing fairy stories....

Precisely.

The more I read, the more I think that there are a lot of folks on here who are missing their vocation.

They should be writing fairy stories....

You need to read Melzacks Facebook page and you will see that is what Fitzgerald posted on Melzacks wall.

Kevin Fitzgerald..... Glad that something we have tried to do in the past 3 & half years that I have known you for and working together for, has finally paid off. Wednesday 9:01am

No fairy tales just The Truth

tone brian melzack himself has stated he has been working on this for 3.1/2 years .

how many years ago did the selman group approach port vale?

was brian melzack part of the selman group entourage? yes .

who was involved in the organising of the ags deal ? melzack.

who is behind the blue sky deal organising ? melzack.

coincodence ? no .

check for yourself . its not hans christian anderson.

tone brian melzack himself has stated he has been working on this for 3.1/2 years .

how many years ago did the selman group approach port vale?

was brian melzack part of the selman group entourage? yes .

who was involved in the organising of the ags deal ? melzack.

who is behind the blue sky deal organising ? melzack.

coincodence ? no .

check for yourself . its not hans christian anderson.

And what does that prove?

Nothing.

If it shows anything it tells us that Brian Melzack introduced the club to Blue Sky - nothing more than that, pure and simple.

Please dont be under any illusion Bratt has presided over the worst board of directors in living memory and this should NOT be forgotten

I totally agree and probably much longer than living memory.

However it wrankles that whilst Bratt and Oliver get what they deserve Lloyd has been there throughout, played dumb, taken over the chair and received far less grief when i feel he should receive at least the same and to be honest far worse given his behaviour.

Archived