onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The "£4.6m" training ground

Twitters

tosh , i agree with you and vanta , however i think that ship has sailed now re mo and mark.

hopefully we will all be proved wrong on this blue sky deal . on monday we should have the answers to all our questions , leaving no grey areas whatsoever. then with a bit of luck, we can all get back to doing what we love , supporting our beloved club.

fingers crossed but i am not confident.

Advert

tosh , i agree with you and vanta , however i think that ship has sailed now re mo and mark.

hopefully we will all be proved wrong on this blue sky deal . on monday we should have the answers to all our questions , leaving no grey areas whatsoever. then with a bit of luck, we can all get back to doing what we love , supporting our beloved club.

fingers crossed but i am not confident.

Think you are right about Mo for the forseeable future, BHW, but the obstacles won't be there forever and one day I think he will have his day.

I will look forward to hearing more details about Blue Sky, especially how they will affect the boardroom set up....we shall see!

Finishing the stand WILL help us

1) Moving the club shop to more prominent position on the Hamil

2) Finishing RW suite bringing in more income streams

3) Moving the family stand to the new completed seating area

4) Aesthetically finished look to the stadium

Hand in hand this will enable more money being freed up to invest in the team

Dont be daft. What new people are going to use the RW suite? You already have the Valiant Suite and nobody uses that!

The club shop wont be moved and again it doesnt matter where it is, people will go in there regardless.

Finishing the stand will not generate more money. They should be concentrating on what matters, not what nobody cares about.

Well said, people only seem to be able to see £400k and now they have decided that we are paying £60k for BB's shares.

The truth about that we don't know as ML said he was buying shares from BB, how much we don't know so it's all speculation.

See my last post. If they wanted to generate more money why doesnt Lloyd tell bratt and oliver to do one. We wont make more money from a suite nobody will use and if they do, it is existing custom being moved around.

In fact this could cost more money than it will generate. More stewarding, policing, refreshment staff, cleaning staff etc.

Dont be daft. What new people are going to use the RW suite? You already have the Valiant Suite and nobody uses that!

The club shop wont be moved and again it doesnt matter where it is, people will go in there regardless.

Finishing the stand will not generate more money. They should be concentrating on what matters, not what nobody cares about.

May aswell shut the club shop anyway it's ****.

Just have a bloke with a merchandise stall outside selling shirts once a year.

It's just full of utter tat.

Unless something else comes to light that I dont know about then its the same here and I think money apart the club would have been much better and professionally run with Mo and his team at the helm!:yes:
MCs deal seems to be getting better by the day, pity the shareholders cant decide on both side by side.

Archived