onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale deadline day discussion

robf

Advert

Couple of years ago we were looking at Crewe bringing in quality loan signings like ajose and aneke with envy. Now we've brought in some top loan youngsters and people complain. Don't get me wrong it was an underwhelming end to the window but Brown has done some great work in a short space of time. It's a near new 11 from Bradford away!

Comfortable midtable after a real clanger of a managerial appointment would be a great end to the season and i trust brown to bring in good players next window more than bruno and page put together

Sent from my Moto G (4) using the onevalefan mobile app

...And WTF is the goalie all about?? We might as well stick with Boot.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Just like Alnwick, he may turn out to be better than Boot? Weren't you one of those whinging about letting Chris Neal go, and JA being the worst of the 2? Let's see how he...or, maybe, Chris Kirkland turn out before contacting the Samaritans?

Nice to see the famous 'sweetie jar' come out and I hope that we don't all end up sucking acid drops.

I'm sick and tired of my club being run by an amateur and like many more will be accessing whether to renew my Season Ticket. I love the Vale but I wont let the owner keep taking my brass and what for???

No disrespect here to Brownie and I hope that the signings work for him but we must all remember that his hands are tied by a man who keeps pumping in huge amounts of his money:laugh:

I agree mate. I think we're heading for League 2.

I think Brown is doing a very good job of correcting the mistakes from the summer but he has a huge job on his hands. I am sure he had a lot of targets, some would have come off but there were clearly some that did not.

Couldn't agree more.

Im convinced that Kirkland will be signed as a player very soon. Especially if the youngesters don't deliver.

There was a feature on Chris Kirkland on tv recently as part of a Liverpool FC past players programme and am sure the topic of him playing again came up but his reply was something along the lines of "My body's not up to it".

Between them Smurf and Bruno have altered the playing fabric of Vale immensely in only just over 6 months, it's going to take a huge job and much skill to get it back to where it was. Michael Brown has quite a task on his hands.

So we all need to get fully behind him,starting on Saturday.

Archived