onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bruno out now!!!!

Biddulph_PV

Jean. Michael Brown was extremely brave to come on air immediately after the whistle.The other two didn't have the bottle. I could see he had to choose his words carefully, but please don't criticise him for yesterday. He is in an unenviable position at the moment. Knowing him as I do he is a top professional.

I like Browny ,what would u do as a ex pro who played for the Vale ,what is wrong with the players ,can u tell they r not playing for the manager ,R streete and Smith with being so young and there first full season feeling the heat ,surely players r accountable for the goals conceded so why after Northampton were they played again when they must have known Wimbledons strength is set pieces ,corners etc ,is the manager braindead as id chosen Mcintosh and Knopps yesterday .

If the fans can c it why cant the manager .

R the players bottlers ?

Where is the pride in the shirt ?

I dont mind losing as long as i c fight ,r the players not capable of fighting or can they just not be bothered .

How can u choose the same back four after conceding 3 goals v Northampton ?

Does he want the sack or has he being told he is going be sacked regardless so he is unprofessional if thats the case .

Didnt know Wimbledon were a force in this league ,mind u our yeam make any outfit look like barcelona away from home ,is it the mentality if so go get a job in a library my advice to them is .

Man up useless --nts

Advert

Oh so you do know Vale sing the wonder of you. What makes me laugh is you say your not calling for Brunos head yet but youve not even seen Vale play this season. Priceless.

I've been to home matches against Rochdale, Scunthorpe, millwall and Charlton. So a few times sorry if that's not enough for you I won't bother next year. I bow down to your superiority over me as a much better Vale fan. You win.

I like Browny ,what would u do as a ex pro who played for the Vale ,what is wrong with the players ,can u tell they r not playing for the manager ,R streete and Smith with being so young and there first full season feeling the heat ,surely players r accountable for the goals conceded so why after Northampton were they played again when they must have known Wimbledons strength is set pieces ,corners etc ,is the manager braindead as id chosen Mcintosh and Knopps yesterday .

If the fans can c it why cant the manager .

R the players bottlers ?

Where is the pride in the shirt ?

I dont mind losing as long as i c fight ,r the players not capable of fighting or can they just not be bothered .

How can u choose the same back four after conceding 3 goals v Northampton ?

Does he want the sack or has he being told he is going be sacked regardless so he is unprofessional if thats the case .

Didnt know Wimbledon were a force in this league ,mind u our yeam make any outfit look like barcelona away from home ,is it the mentality if so go get a job in a library my advice to them is .

Man up useless --nts

Why would there be any pride in the shirt? To most of the players Vale are just a stepping stone in their career before they make it in the Premiership (in their minds at least).

Jean. Michael Brown was extremely brave to come on air immediately after the whistle.The other two didn't have the bottle. I could see he had to choose his words carefully, but please don't criticise him for yesterday. He is in an unenviable position at the moment. Knowing him as I do he is a top professional.

Ray, I commend Brown's bravery but I still maintain that, if that was our future manager talking, I would expect him to be a bit more analytical in his comments. It seemed as if he was just taking extracts from the Managers' Book of Comments After a Dreadful Defeat. I don't want to be told that the players need to look at themselves. I don't want to be told that the performance was unacceptable - we all know that. I wouldn't mind some explanation of why we collapsed in the second half. Tell us that the midfield failed to pick up their runners. Tell us why no effort was made to stop the stream of crosses coming into our box. What we got was little more than waffle and much as I respect Brown's professionalism, I don't think he did himself any favours yesterday.

Ray, I commend Brown's bravery but I still maintain that, if that was our future manager talking, I would expect him to be a bit more analytical in his comments. It seemed as if he was just taking extracts from the Managers' Book of Comments After a Dreadful Defeat. I don't want to be told that the players need to look at themselves. I don't want to be told that the performance was unacceptable - we all know that. I wouldn't mind some explanation of why we collapsed in the second half. Tell us that the midfield failed to pick up their runners. Tell us why no effort was made to stop the stream of crosses coming into our box. What we got was little more than waffle and much as I respect Brown's professionalism, I don't think he did himself any favours yesterday.

He assumed you knew the answers to all that because he told you they were rubbish. He fell short of saying they are not good enough because he knows he will have to pick these same players shortly. There will be repercussions.

He assumed you knew the answers to all that because he told you they were rubbish. He fell short of saying they are not good enough because he knows he will have to pick these same players shortly. There will be repercussions.

There will clearly be repercussions and yes, I suspect Michael Brown is the man who will have to plot the defeat of Walsall on Boxing Day. He didn't have to say the players were not good enough - he could have said they needed to concentrate more and support each other better especially in wide areas. A lot of Vale fans spent a lot of money and time the weekend before Christmas to support the team yesterday. We didn't get free travel and free tickets. We didn't get paid for turning up and we didn't get a weekend jolly in London afterwards. I just think we deserved something a little more constructive than "we wus rubbish".

It would be nice IF the management team would explain why there is always a spare man in the box who can score his goal and is unchallenged.Why this continues to happen.Why the players struggle to pass to each other.Why the players are so lightweight and easily knocked off the ball.Its no good the manager hiding away in the dressing room.Its not a lot to ask.The attendances are falling,fan's are losing faith and trust.Hiding away in the dressing room will NOT encourage fans to attend and give them hope.

We have too many players who do not want to play an English style of football. You can talk til you are blue in the face but if it's not in their nature then forget it. You can't make a slow person quick. You can't make a coward brave. That apart, zonal marking was the ultimate reason for our defeat.

We collapsed at kick off. We conceded 2nd half.

Maybe they were more concerned about their little jolly out in the smoke.It really is a shambles and the fan's remain in the dark about what is happening (plan B)What is happening to correct the mistakes that are being made time after time.But they want more and more fan's to turn up.

We didn't collapse at kick off though, Ray, did we? We were the better side for the first 15 minutes including having an effort cleared off the line. We then let them into the game ... what changed?

We had a decent first 5 mins. We got a lucky break with the chance cleared off the line. It should have been 4 nil at half time but for Anwick.

Archived