onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup Rallying Call!

smithie

Advert

Is there a good reason why tickets for cup games can't be bought online? Seems strange when surely there is more uptake with season ticket holders needing to buy also, still can't see what was wrong with cash on the gate myself!

Back to the game this is huge as the club really needs a lift to reignite some interest from lapsed fans, just hope we an get through, would also be nice to do it in style for a change instead of the usual Vale scrape through after a replay!

Less than a thousand tickets sold as of yesterday afternoon ��

Hardly supprising considering we struggle attract 3000 for games against teams a league higher than Hartlepool, I expect about 2500 for this one and Smurf should be grateful for that money given the team we have at the moment, don't get me wrong Smurf had the guts have a go at something and I admire him for it but it's blown up in his face so what next? Looking forward to plan B

Hardly supprising considering we struggle attract 3000 for games against teams a league higher than Hartlepool, I expect about 2500 for this one and Smurf should be grateful for that money given the team we have at the moment, don't get me wrong Smurf had the guts have a go at something and I admire him for it but it's blown up in his face so what next? Looking forward to plan B

How has it blown up in his face? Are we bottom and out of the Cup?

Less than a thousand tickets sold as of yesterday afternoon 😮

Well thats not good i aint got mine as it means me making two journeys but all the same thats dreadful .

The prices r good under 17 3 quid i think i read 6 quid oaps and 12 quid adult .

We r dying and its all the premier leagues fault ,no good ever comes of giving to much to the greedy and leaving the others to perish .

We like the homeless man and the premier leagues man is living in a manor ignorant to the damage what is been created by GREED.

Karma will c that no good comes of that.

Well thats not good i aint got mine as it means me making two journeys but all the same thats dreadful .

The prices r good under 17 3 quid i think i read 6 quid oaps and 12 quid adult .

We r dying and its all the premier leagues fault ,no good ever comes of giving to much to the greedy and leaving the others to perish .

We like the homeless man and the premier leagues man is living in a manor ignorant to the damage what is been created by GREED.

Karma will c that no good comes of that.

I take a different view i.e. they simply don't care.

Times change and, so it's said, we need to change too, but the PL et al couldn't give a toss about the lower 'Leagues and I doubt they would care wether we change with the times or simply go out of business.

The writing was on the wall for the FA Cup the day ManU were allowed to opt out to go and play in South America.

The FA Cup programme was always on Saturdays unchallenged by other 'Football calendars. Now it takes 2nd best.

Is it no wonder enthusiasm is waning across the land.

I say the sooner the PL £ greed implodes the better.

I take a different view i.e. they simply don't care.

Times change and, so it's said, we need to change too, but the PL et al couldn't give a toss about the lower 'Leagues and I doubt they would care wether we change with the times or simply go out of business.

The writing was on the wall for the FA Cup the day ManU were allowed to opt out to go and play in South America.

The FA Cup programme was always on Saturdays unchallenged by other 'Football calendars. Now it takes 2nd best.

Is it no wonder enthusiasm is waning across the land.

I say the sooner the PL £ greed implodes the better.

I wonder if the current scandal involving certain football clubs will deter some from attending or do fans simply not care?

Archived