onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Salop Away

Beza

Advert

Well I've not seen us win away since O'Connor scored that free kick against Coventry, and ive bin quite a few away games in that time. So yes i do. lol

Don't know if I beat you but Yeovil was the last time I've seen the Vale win and I've been about 18 games since then and the last 2 times I've been to Vale park we've lost 11-0.

Always a good away trip and one I look forward to normally but ain't going to make the trip this year unfortunately. Will the 2 players who were sent off on Saturday be suspended?

O'Brien has had his red card rescinded but Ogogo has a three game ban so he will be missing.

Don't think that at all. But I expect to see some fight and some passion. That's the very least they should give when wearing a port vale shirt.

Add some basic tactical nous and game sense to that as well if it's not asking too much.

Trying to be difficult to beat would be a start. Not just getting carved open time and time again, shrugging your shoulders and strolling off the pitch at the end.

Don't think that at all. But I expect to see some fight and some passion. That's the very least they should give when wearing a port vale shirt.

Spot on im sick to the teeth of these players who supposedly represent us .

I usually go Shrews but tbh i aint the slightest bit interested in going .

Me lad is going why i have no idea we r so inept there is no point.

I enjoy a away day but my awayday these days is at me mums caravan in Rhyl .

This Vale away team is pathetic ,at home they r bad enough but away well they have no pride in the shirt ,gutless,no blood on there shirts,only 5 /11 turn up the other 6 turn up but they may aswell have stayed at home .

Do some people think consumer rights entitle them to a certain number of away wins every season?

Not sure about consumer rights, I just expect my team to put a decent amount of effort in & get a few wins on the road, or at least a fair amount of draws. The fact we go away to numerous games expecting to get thrashed half the time, when there are no proper stand out teams in this league, says quite a bit.

I read the Charlton forums the week before as I always do, & 95% of them were predicting we were going to win, they felt they were that bad. Still won fairly comfortably though. I watched them against Swindon the week previous, & they were dreadful too.

But for this & last season, we have been absolutely awful to watch away. I was going to do what Conrad said, go to the 46+, but I'm sticking to mainly home games for now until there is noticeable improvement, as the next month is obviously very expensive in general, & I can't afford to set fire to any more money just yet.

Not sure about consumer rights, I just expect my team to put a decent amount of effort in & get a few wins on the road, or at least a fair amount of draws. The fact we go away to numerous games expecting to get thrashed half the time, when there are no proper stand out teams in this league, says quite a bit.

I read the Charlton forums the week before as I always do, & 95% of them were predicting we were going to win, they felt they were that bad. Still won fairly comfortably though. I watched them against Swindon the week previous, & they were dreadful too.

But for this & last season, we have been absolutely awful to watch away. I was going to do what Conrad said, go to the 46+, but I'm sticking to mainly home games for now until there is noticeable improvement, as the next month is obviously very expensive in general, & I can't afford to set fire to any more money just yet.

To be fair we played well on Saturday and were probably the better side so I think it's exceptionally harsh to say we were awful (in a lot of other games granted). That being said like most people we judge on the score.

To be fair we played well on Saturday and were probably the better side so I think it's exceptionally harsh to say we were awful (in a lot of other games granted). That being said like most people we judge on the score.

I agree we didn't play too bad at Charlton, especially second half when we had 2 up front, even finished the game with 3 strikers on.

Oh cheers mate. I thought it might be me. To be honest i don't go on the official site very often, i clicked the "tickets " by the Shrewsbury game in the fixtures and it gave me the Charlton match details. Thanks for your help - it least it gave you the chance to live up to your user name eh, lol.

Archived