onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ameriturf

I'd rather they don't buy the shares back unless they are bought at their true value....near enough nothing. I would rather see more shares being released which would further de value their shares and reduce the % of voting power they have in future General meetings. I am sure after the farce of the last EGM fans would want to buy a number of shares to give them more of a voice in the future which at the same time would bring more revenue into the club.

Advert

they have a really nice web site, must have taken some one all night/several hours/few minutes [ delete as appropriate] to knock it up.....in the amazing world of coincidences in the world of PVFC the website appeared when us vale fans starting asking if AGS even existed

I've kept looking on their website over the summer and nothing seems to change on it.Like you say it was while we all were doing our own investigations it dramatically changed over night.What gets me is though 'Who are they',do they exist,how real a company are they? They state they work with The Worlds Greatest Legends of the beautiful game and provide PVFC exclusively, NG Synthetic Turf?

Projects in Africa North and South, The Caribbean and 'Burslem'!!!! something sounds odd..........

they have a really nice web site, must have taken some one all night/several hours/few minutes [ delete as appropriate] to knock it up.....in the amazing world of coincidences in the world of PVFC the website appeared when us vale fans starting asking if AGS even existed

The domain name ameriturf-global.com was only registered in Nov 2010.Hardly seem the global force they make them out to be.

http://who.securepaynet.net/whoisregdata.aspx?k=lpc/aAqpmJFnPIJF5jLqqgdgLME0Dmq8&domain=ameriturf-global.com&prog_id=252676

What a depressing state of affairs - we're discsuusing the merits of some (possible) investment from the US which may happen next month and will include all sorts of intangible funding of the Lorne Street Stand and improvement of our ****ing training pitches.

We've gone from a Board that said nothing, ever, to one that spouts more BS than David Cameron.

Prozac anyone?

I am as suspicious of them as you are but clearly if Ameriturf had 24.9% of the current share issue and Lloyd has about 100k (once he has bought so me of Bratts) then Sims could easilly dillute this by buying 24.9% of his own. This coupled with the robbie proxy held by the Sc would then mean a cartel is not active?

Unless they restrict/block shares sales.;)

I've kept looking on their website over the summer and nothing seems to change on it.Like you say it was while we all were doing our own investigations it dramatically changed over night.What gets me is though 'Who are they',do they exist,how real a company are they? They state they work with The Worlds Greatest Legends of the beautiful game and provide PVFC exclusively, NG Synthetic Turf?

Projects in Africa North and South, The Caribbean and 'Burslem'!!!! something sounds odd..........

I imagine the Caribbean is at the Harlequin resorts. I was looking at their website yesterday for the first time and noticed that they had some sports centers with the green carpet fitted.

That AGS site provides **** all in terms of information but there are some pictures of Installations they have supposedly done. It may be worth looking to see if any of these clubs have fan sites/forums for information.

Like in all detective stories, what would the motives of an American 3G Turf company be?

Exposure of an American Brand in Europe. (There are a few manufacturers already in the UK.)

Sales to councils etc for sports grounds, community facilities.

Building the facilities and renting them out.

Sales to FCs for training pitches.

EUFA trials for pitches.

No doubt others as well, but where do they make the money? How does it come into the Vale? Or will we be just another franchise base?

I just hope that the Board know what they are doing. Until the full details of the deal are known it's impossible to pass judgement. I just sense that the Board are desperate to attract some sort of investment to appease the fans who backed the Mo Chaudry bid. A large chunk of the investment appears to be earmarked for the completion of the Lawn Street stand to maximise corporate income. Isn't this putting the cart before the horse. Surely investment in players is the main priority to kick start a push for promotion ultimately to the Championship. My other concern is what the Ameriturf expect to get out of the deal. Who was it who said 'there's no such thing as a free lunch'!!

Archived