onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ameriturf

As far as I have read the meeting yesterday was a waste of time they did exactly as I thought they would do, meet the fans to appease them but waffle on and say precisely nothing as everything that was asked was to "confidential" at this time, other than who has what share holdings which doesnt really matter as we cant do anything about that they told us nothing we didnt already know or guessed at.

Ameriturf is a deal for themselves and not for the club. Seen that we have to pay Bratt off how much money exactly does the club get and not go into the directors pockets? If it was as suggested on another thread they may finish the lorne street off whats they point we already have enough empty seats as it is. As long as the boxes are built there isnt a use for it at this time.

3 former directors by january will still be able to effect the club at any future AGMs/EGMs just by the amount of shares they hold and now they been kicked off the board they arent likely to vote in favor of the board in any future votes no matter what they try to change. Until Jackson, Meigh and Oliver all have their shares purchases I see it hard for the club to move forward. and far as I'm concerned the 24.9% rule whilst in place we will never get a meaningful investor to move us forwards.

As much as i prefer Lloyd to the other 2 directors I dont trust him he does whats best for himself not the club he just enjoys the perks or being a club director. All these meetings he has with fans I very much doubt he listens. He just nods along as says I know what you mean I agree with what your saying but cant happen over night its going to take time thats all I've ever heard him say

Advert

As far as I have read the meeting yesterday was a waste of time they did exactly as I thought they would do, meet the fans to appease them but waffle on and say precisely nothing as everything that was asked was to "confidential" at this time, other than who has what share holdings which doesnt really matter as we cant do anything about that they told us nothing we didnt already know or guessed at.

Ameriturf is a deal for themselves and not for the club. Seen that we have to pay Bratt off how much money exactly does the club get and not go into the directors pockets? If it was as suggested on another thread they may finish the lorne street off whats they point we already have enough empty seats as it is. As long as the boxes are built there isnt a use for it at this time.

3 former directors by january will still be able to effect the club at any future AGMs/EGMs just by the amount of shares they hold and now they been kicked off the board they arent likely to vote in favor of the board in any future votes no matter what they try to change. Until Jackson, Meigh and Oliver all have their shares purchases I see it hard for the club to move forward. and far as I'm concerned the 24.9% rule whilst in place we will never get a meaningful investor to move us forwards.

As much as i prefer Lloyd to the other 2 directors I dont trust him he does whats best for himself not the club he just enjoys the perks or being a club director. All these meetings he has with fans I very much doubt he listens. He just nods along as says I know what you mean I agree with what your saying but cant happen over night its going to take time thats all I've ever heard him say

Good post mate as he was told yesterday we want actions not words

We wait but I won't be holding my breath

The deal could be described as "new" as the sponsorship is now equity and

there is to be no loan so presumably the 100k loan is some of this investment that isn't shares and the rest of the millions isn't money into the club but into the infrastructure or plastic training facility and the football in the community pre-season tours of america.

The club will need proof of funding under international money laundering

laws.

Thought Lloyd was a failed businessman with a vote of no confidence who should resign and "evervaliant" Deakin a temporary CEO but they seem to

have all the power....2 men one with with 60k and one probably on 60k behind the back of 900 shareholders who own the club will decide the future of PVFC.

I want to be positive. I want to believe what ML and PD are saying about the imminent investment.

But the signs aren't good, are they. The two main protagonists have kicked off their so-called new era of customer re-engagement by 1) trying to offload the fault for increased costs/reduced profit on to the protests (when they spent £60K on legals trying to make sure they survived the EGM) and 2) Making smug remarks to extremely disgruntled customers ('You missed a good match yesterday') thereby showing a complete lack of regard (still) for the very people they say they're so keen to get back on board.

So much for the dawn of a new age of Vale customer-friendly relations.

The question was asked yesterday, will the millions mentioned be as a result of a long-term commercial partnership or is it short-term investment. Perry Deakin said it was long-term. So we have no idea what the "up front" investment is likely to be.

The question was asked yesterday, will the millions mentioned be as a result of a long-term commercial partnership or is it short-term investment. Perry Deakin said it was long-term. So we have no idea what the "up front" investment is likely to be.

i think we can only assume that the upfront element is whatever shares they can buy to fit the 24.9% rule

although even this will not result in all the cash coming into the club as some will be taken up by Billy liar's share purchase

Seen that we have to pay Bratt off how much money exactly does the club get and not go into the directors pockets?

Until Jackson, Meigh and Oliver all have their shares purchases I see it hard for the club to move forward.

Decent post apart from the above.

You have a criticism of Bratt for allegedly selling his shares as money not going into club and then state that Jackson, Meigh and Oliver have to sell theirs for the club to move forward.

Make your mind up. :-) Should directors sell their shares ir not?

You have a criticism of Bratt for allegedly selling his shares as money not going into club and then state that Jackson, Meigh and Oliver have to sell theirs for the club to move forward.

Personally, I'm quite happy to see the directors sell the shares they originally bought to bring us out of administration. I'm less happy that they get the "Rob Lee" money back because to my mind, that was a gamble.

Reading between the lines the deal involves more than one party, one of which IS Ameriturf, who will provide at least the 600k for the new training / youth /school of excellence facilities. They may additionally provide investment for equity up to 24.9%.

However, I believe this will not be the only investment announced as part of the package. Perhaps the board have gone back to Harlequin, Maybe even Mike Newton (didt ML vote in favour of his 500k???). Perhaps they have found somebody completely new. Whatever, I see the investment being from two or three parties.

I dont mind that Bratt is having his shares brought off him, anything to get rid of him. But then the club cant say its investment because its not its a buy out.

Reading between the lines the deal involves more than one party, one of which IS Ameriturf, who will provide at least the 600k for the new training / youth /school of excellence facilities. They may additionally provide investment for equity up to 24.9%.

However, I believe this will not be the only investment announced as part of the package. Perhaps the board have gone back to Harlequin, Maybe even Mike Newton (didt ML vote in favour of his 500k???). Perhaps they have found somebody completely new. Whatever, I see the investment being from two or three parties.

Mike Lloyd has confirmed that the talks are with one organisation.

I dont mind that Bratt is having his shares brought off him, anything to get rid of him. But then the club cant say its investment because its not its a buy out.

Fair point. In an ideal world, and if they were true to their words about their shares being nothing more than a donation, they would keep their shares but have a legal document written up removing them of all their voting power at future AGM\EGM.

And pigs might fly....

forget Harlequin!!!

and Mike Newton has been asked and told Billy liar to go **** himself

Archived