onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations Perry Deakin

tonyh

Advert

Any Football league cheif exec who hoiks ground naming rights around for 25k is a clown and should be removed from their job. Deakin is a clown. Anybody can sell advert boards at knock down prices, as for the catering i know a few people who have sampled the corporate catering so far......not a one was happy!

As for the in ground catering, the prices are a joke and i know of many people around me in the Bycars who now bring their own drinks and refuse to buy the food due to the pricing.

The match day pay on gate fee's for league 2 football are at least £3 overpriced.

Yes deakin doing a great job and then rounded off with his ignorant and arrogant comment just rounds off this tool nicely.

In the restaurant on Saturday 1 of the main courses was Cumberland Sausage,Mash and an Onion Sauce which with a sweet was £25. Very poor value for money.

I hope he crawls back under the rock from which he came.

I have one or two friends who would like to chip in together and have a box for one season,it only holds eight people,so we are talking £600 to £700 each, which is out of our reach, why can't they have a box not as expensive just for supporters.

Barter Stan and pull the ex-employee loyal servant card.

I have one or two friends who would like to chip in together and have a box for one season,it only holds eight people,so we are talking £600 to £700 each, which is out of our reach, why can't they have a box not as expensive just for supporters.

I think there used to be a box available on a match to match basis.not sure if there still is.:unsure:

PD came over as cocky yesterday but as one of only about 150 fans who could be Rsd to turn up I can tell you that he was shocked when he got his bum smacked and has now a greater understanding of the real problems he faces having listened to us rather than his soon to be ex employer.

ditto

I did tell him he had no right to take the **** out of me and others and he should be under no illusion of what he has to do, he did apoligise afterwards

With regards to Deakin , I am curious as to why and how he seems to have emerged as a rather loud mouthpiece in a very short (no pun intended!) space of time .

We know where he has been previously and how he bigged up his contacts but why is he now at little old Port Vale and why does he appear to have a rather large say in all things Port Vale when he is actually taking money out of the Club and not put a bean in.

Who is working this guy or is he just one of those arrogant ,well balanced people with a chip on both shoulders .

The most disturbing aspects for me were the reluctance to actually answer any question that entered any form of 'uncomfortable zone' and Deakins' comment that he may join the Board in the future.

There is much work to do and a great deal of information to be truthfully released before I will get anywhere near believing anything that these people say or do .

As stated elsewhere same old , same old just out of different mouths , I don't trust them one little bit at the moment so it will need to be one hell of an announcement to get me on their side .

If that's how much they cost then Deakin is certainly not reducing the prices as that is a lot more than they cost a couple of seasons ago.

Never in a million years should deakin become a board member (unless he invests big money we cant turn down...which he wont). Haven't we learned the lesson from Bratt?

Totally agree...he is doing a good job in what he is doing now. I didn't agree totally with Adams but I could see why he did, leave Deakin to bringing money into the club and leave Adams to managing the team.

Just wanted to point out that Deakin did not outsource the deal for the advertising boards, this was done in August last year when the club didnt have a commercial department and a deal was struck on a two year contract with Eleven Sports to sell the advertising boards, so thats a deal Deakin or his commercial team have not done.

In regards to the new investment, Ameriturf (Brian Melzack) and the tours of America (Brian Melzack) is not something that Bratt, lloyd, Deakin etc have brought to the table.

I knew it wouldn't be long.....................................

Archived