onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations Perry Deakin

tonyh

Isn't she the one that gives sweets (or certainly has in the past) to Radio Stoke's commentary team? How entertaining it was to hear each home game what type of sweets good old Doreen had given them that day!

She seems to be the ultimate example of those that are terrified of change or 'outsiders' coming into the club, and are far too content to plod along just so long as we remain a 'nice club' full of people that we know, no matter how useless they are (eg Glover). Don't want anybody upsetting the apple cart by making critical or nasty comments about players or members of staff.

Exactly...we dont want to be succesful and move up the leagues, because then I my not be able to pop in to see 'my mate bill' while he does **** all.

Advert

The man is doing a brilliant job;

Loads of extra advertising around the ground

Two stands sponsored

Loads of boxes sold

Involved in the new investment

BUT people who want to be negative, slag him off.

The best thing V2001 have done was appointing him.

I wait for the flak, but I don't care.

P.S. They can't take claim for Micky, because that was Harlequin.

Just wanted to point out that Deakin did not outsource the deal for the advertising boards, this was done in August last year when the club didnt have a commercial department and a deal was struck on a two year contract with Eleven Sports to sell the advertising boards, so thats a deal Deakin or his commercial team have not done.

In regards to the new investment, Ameriturf (Brian Melzack) and the tours of America (Brian Melzack) is not something that Bratt, lloyd, Deakin etc have brought to the table.

Isn't she the one that gives sweets (or certainly has in the past) to Radio Stoke's commentary team? How entertaining it was to hear each home game what type of sweets good old Doreen had given them that day!

She seems to be the ultimate example of those that are terrified of change or 'outsiders' coming into the club, and are far too content to plod along just so long as we remain a 'nice club' full of people that we know, no matter how useless they are (eg Glover). Don't want anybody upsetting the apple cart by making critical or nasty comments about players or members of staff.

What Doreen objected to was the assertion that she had abused protestors outside the ground during the demonstrations against Glover. That is simply not true. Quite frankly, Doreen has more things to worry about than whether some webtards don't like her giving sweets to John Acres. She is perfectly entitled to whatever opinions she holds on the current situation as is everyone else on here.

What Doreen objected to was the assertion that she had abused protestors outside the ground during the demonstrations against Glover. That is simply not true. Quite frankly, Doreen has more things to worry about than whether some webtards don't like her giving sweets to John Acres. She is perfectly entitled to whatever opinions she holds on the current situation as is everyone else on here.

i agree entirely

Doreen is awrate a bit of a Media Groupie.;)........And she was flashing her ttt sorry eyes at Barnet i was a bit embarressed to be honest as she followed me from seat to seat.:blush:......Lighten up Doreen is a Vale fan full stop. :yes:

The man is doing a brilliant job;

Loads of extra advertising around the ground

Two stands sponsored

Loads of boxes sold

Involved in the new investment

BUT people who want to be negative, slag him off.

The best thing V2001 have done was appointing him.

I wait for the flak, but I don't care.

P.S. They can't take claim for Micky, because that was Harlequin.

Agree with totally MickeyH--since the arrival of Perry, it has become more & more apparent that a large chunk of professionalism has been brought to the club!

Agree with totally MickeyH--since the arrival of Perry, it has become more & more apparent that a large chunk of professionalism has been brought to the club!

yes, professionally very well handled, the one table in the lorne street restaurant was very professionally looked after, 2 waiters per person

Perry Deakin told a room full of disgruntled passionate supporters that "You missed a great game yesterday"

I'm ****ing raging.

Any Football league cheif exec who hoiks ground naming rights around for 25k is a clown and should be removed from their job. Deakin is a clown. Anybody can sell advert boards at knock down prices, as for the catering i know a few people who have sampled the corporate catering so far......not a one was happy!

As for the in ground catering, the prices are a joke and i know of many people around me in the Bycars who now bring their own drinks and refuse to buy the food due to the pricing.

The match day pay on gate fee's for league 2 football are at least £3 overpriced.

Yes deakin doing a great job and then rounded off with his ignorant and arrogant comment just rounds off this tool nicely.

I hope he crawls back under the rock from which he came.

yes, professionally very well handled, the one table in the lorne street restaurant was very professionally looked after, 2 waiters per person

Praise will be given on my part when we see the figures but if Perry comes up with the goods good luck to him.

But then the question has to be asked what has Bill Bratt brought to the club in terms of investment and taken out as salary.

Any Football league cheif exec who hoiks ground naming rights around for 25k is a clown and should be removed from their job. Deakin is a clown. Anybody can sell advert boards at knock down prices, as for the catering i know a few people who have sampled the corporate catering so far......not a one was happy!

As for the in ground catering, the prices are a joke and i know of many people around me in the Bycars who now bring their own drinks and refuse to buy the food due to the pricing.

The match day pay on gate fee's for league 2 football are at least £3 overpriced.

Yes deakin doing a great job and then rounded off with his ignorant and arrogant comment just rounds off this tool nicely.

Good post.

May'be but let's put this into perspective,on the commercial side from past experience,he didn't have a lot to live up to did he?

I have a problem with this one..........Deakin was saying they had increased the sales of advertising from approx.20k to something over 95k so for whatever reason that has got to be good.

I am very wary of Deakin and also Lloyd,but they are facilitating the removal of Bratt and Co,which is what we set out to do...We are not going to get Choudry and Sims together on the Board,we have been successful in removing Bratt & Co with the exception of Lloyd, like it or lump it there is going to have to be some middle ground.

I am not softening and will carry out my pledge to stay away,but there will come a day when a decision has to be made re.season tickets I hope Sims can now come back to the table and talk, now the biggest problem left Oliver has walked away.

And is it not staggering that people like MC (especially) and MS, who have more business acumen and contacts than anyone else 'associated' with PVFC in recent years are turned away. It really is bizarre. I don't think it would happen at any other league team. Other clubs would roll out the red carpet and keep them in a locked room until a deal was done. But at PVFC ........

Archived