onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations Perry Deakin

tonyh

Advert

I was lucky enough to be given free hospitality tickets on Saturday and I have to admit that compared to previous experiences (last year) it was very basic and did not feel special at all.

Hardly anyone stayed in the suite after the match and what I was most surprised about was that there was no man of the match presentation. There were no speeches ... nothing!

If I had paid for that "special experience" I think I would most definitely complain. It was no different to going TC's pre and post match!

Regarding the price of food, I heard a staff member complaining the food was too expensive and it is because of the catering contract. Was it not Cumberland sausage for the pre-match meal on Saturday? Silly money!

Vale in the blood...a question. You are on here spouting this and that with some basic inside info. Why has it swapped from your sister working there, now to your daughter being a waitress where you now claim to get your gossip from? Maybe just maybe you shouldnt be on here with ill informed comment on pricing (which is a strange thing for a waitress to be informed on?) which could be a bad thing for your sister/daughters job?!?!?

Maybe it's the reference from ONE particular high profile ex-employee that helps in getting other jobs;)

Sorry Caroline can you get back on topic please.

This is a topic on congratulating Perry on his performance at PVFC so far.

This is not a topic to post about any shortfalls or to discuss how he got his job.

Thank you.

I've heard lots of things about Perry Deakin - some negative and some positive.

My only comment, based on the current product that we're getting, is that I really like the matchday programnme this year. The print quality is far better and just generally looks better.

I know it's gone up 50p this season but I think some of the programmes we have had under V2001 have been shocking.

So if that's Perry and his team's responsibility it's a thumbs up on that front from me.

lee quinn....hang on a min how is my daughter saying its was very busy today...all the tables were packed...gossip???

How is knowing the prices have gone up from last season gossip....when its common knowledge????

dont try **** stir pal...especially with my daughter...when its way out of order considering shes still a kid...!!

All the info is common knowledge...and im saying things majority of people know on here from papers...from on here and from my daughter saying...when she got in...that she was very busy as all the tables were full.

You tell me how its gossip...pathetic

some people on here are unreal.....it dont much to see prices have gone up...and my daughter saying its looking very busy...and food looks superb...how is that gossip?

facts:

1 table booked in main lounge

facts:

aston martins look superb, they are very expensive and I cant afford one

I've heard lots of things about Perry Deakin - some negative and some positive.

My only comment, based on the current product that we're getting, is that I really like the matchday programnme this year. The print quality is far better and just generally looks better.

I know it's gone up 50p this season but I think some of the programmes we have had under V2001 have been shocking.

So if that's Perry and his team's responsibility it's a thumbs up on that front from me.

Last year's programme had 8 more pages, cost 50p less and won Programme of the Year for our league so it couldn't have been that bad??

tsideano....she saying where she was working she was very busy....now if theres other parts she wasnt on...was not so busy i dont know.

Im just saying where she was ...was very busy...so if they are not so busy in other rooms..as theres sponsors lounge,directors lounge...and god knows what other rooms...that sounds like what you are mentioning tisdeano..so wont argue the fact.

And dont disagree on fact of pricing...i carnt afford it myself...but im being told it looks superb thats all.

Dont mean to come across arsey etc... just leequinn ragged me abit...so sorry deano if i do.

Archived