onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

I am happy with the announcement because I am aware of what has been input into this behind the scenes.

Bill Bratt has signed a legally binding resignation letter and that is in the hands of Perry Deakin

I accept Mike Llooyd's assurances that the door for investment is open to anyone and this is being activeley pursued.

I would not be supportive of Aneriturf as a sole investor with a controlling 51% holding of the club when added to V2001. However, that is no longer the case. It is my belief that the days of V2001 are gone for ever.

IMHO a cheap ST offer will be re-introduced shortly.

Fairportnick - believe what you wish of this but I am perhaps more prepared to trust so I will be going back to watch my team play at Vale Park - If things don't work out then I leave again.

Can Bill Bratt retreive/withdraw the legally binding letter or can P.Deakin lose/destroy it?

Advert

Dave

We have a local business man who is willing to put in 5 million quid....

ML only needs to knock on one door!!!!!

regards

Jason

I am happy with the announcement because I am aware of what has been input into this behind the scenes.

Bill Bratt has signed a legally binding resignation letter and that is in the hands of Perry Deakin

I accept Mike Llooyd's assurances that the door for investment is open to anyone and this is being activeley pursued.

I would not be supportive of Aneriturf as a sole investor with a controlling 51% holding of the club when added to V2001. However, that is no longer the case. It is my belief that the days of V2001 are gone for ever.

IMHO a cheap ST offer will be re-introduced shortly.

Fairportnick - believe what you wish of this but I am perhaps more prepared to trust so I will be going back to watch my team play at Vale Park - If things don't work out then I leave again.

Melv. Didnt you do exactly that? Sell your shares to get your money back?

My share were only a small amount.The reason that i returned my shares was because i thought it pointless having them.Because they still did not listen or care what you said or though as a shareholder.I also considered administration if that had happened then i would have got nothing back at all.It could have been very different had parts of the board not been so ignorant and arrogant.I even said that I would buy more shares but their ignorance and arrogance carried on.Both BB & GO have have been critical of people buying issued shares and not new share which would put money into the club.Another reason i returned my shares was because i did not want to be associated with the like of the board.So after all this I thought "I'm out"

So we are in a position that we are allegedly down to just one of the originals left. What worries me more at the moment is the stonewall silence about what the New Investment is, its one thing the board leaving. However it could well be possible that they are only leaving because someone is lining there pockets to do so.

Very apprehensive to say the least about a totally unknown investment that will give GO and BB what they want, but is it indeed what is best for the club?

Dave

We have a local business man who is willing to put in 5 million quid....

ML only needs to knock on one door!!!!!

regards

Jason

My thoughts exactly!! Ameriturf can take their plastic, turn it sideways and shove it directly up their *****.

Anything less than the benchmark set by MC is unacceptable. As someone has already said 10% here, 15% there is neither use nor ornament and just takes us further down the road of untouchableness.

Frankly id rather Bill Bell have sole control at least hes a good accountant now and again!!! lol (tongue in cheek)

Wouldn't have been re-elected anyway, there's a niggle in the back of my mind that this is just facesaving.

Any investment deals under £5m are'nt good enough, especially ones that retain current management; The club needs root to branch change.

my sentiments entirely but in a more concise way Doha :yes:

Personally I would like to record my thanks to Mike Lloyd who is transforming the relationship between club and fans.

During his tenure we have seen the resignations agreed of the two remaining V2001 representatives on the Vale Board.

It is, for me, time to call an end to protests and help to take the club forward with the proposed new investment and I know for fact that the door is very open to any new potential investor.

I thank Glenn for all his hard work in the past and thank him even more for publicly stating his intention not to seek re-election at the AGM.

IMHO this is the start of a new beginning at our club.

I look forward to the meeting on Sunday even more now.

Pity he doesn't think the same about you Dave and the supporters club putting the SC proxy behind Mark Sims

He has now met the two "demands" of Sims which were blocking Mark joining the board. He has done so and happily seen mark sent packing and then stabbed him in the back by announcing the one thing preventing Mark from joining the board

That's a massive two fingers to you, Mark and the supporters club in my opinion Dave.

We8stoke & Brookers ...

IMHO A minority of PVFC shareholders lost the Vale the only opportunity we will ever have of being a successful Championship club.

Whilst i would have happily supported Mo owning the club outright my preferred choice was both mark and Mo owning 24.9% each at first then seeing how it went.

However, it didn't happen and we have to look forward. Today's announcement opens up the possibility of investment again. We should not just look at the one investor we should be chasing multiple investors and I would hazzard caution until Mike Lloyd has proven that he has no ulterior motive than what is in the best interest of PVFC.

So far the 'lad done well' but there is more to be done yet to win me over 100%

We8stoke & Brookers ...

IMHO A minority of PVFC shareholders lost the Vale the only opportunity we will ever have of being a successful Championship club.

Whilst i would have happily supported Mo owning the club outright my preferred choice was both mark and Mo owning 24.9% each at first then seeing how it went.

However, it didn't happen and we have to look forward. Today's announcement opens up the possibility of investment again. We should not just look at the one investor we should be chasing multiple investors and I would hazzard caution until Mike Lloyd has proven that he has no ulterior motive than what is in the best interest of PVFC.

But its possible that the news opens up the possibility of minor investment, which could stand in the way if major investment.

We8stoke & Brookers ...

Dave,

For me this is the wrong way around.

There have been plenty of empty gestures along the way from the board.

They have to prove themselves to be trustworthy FIRST. At the moment we have seen no significant change just more talk...

Mike Catlin

American Consortium

Mike Newton.... there was always a better offer in the future....

They said they would allow Mark Sims to do due diligence and then prevented him from seeing 90% of what he needed to see.

And now because of one statement you suddenly trust the board :(

Archived