onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

Good enough for me, I think.

Not happy about BB getting his money back, BUT you can't have everything.

If there is a new "welcome back" cheap ST then I am teetering that way...............

If there is one persons whose views I respect and trust in this entire mess then it is Dave F

I'm still dubious about what lloyd and co are up to whoever, a bit like you I'm wavering slightly

Advert

On the surface that appears to be exactly what everyone wanted.

The old board gone (more or less) and a new board in place.

Let's hope this investment comes off and we can ALL get behind the team again and move forwards productively.

I'll believe it when it happens but I'd rather a local investor than a US company but I'll await these changes with interest.

I'm pleased withe the news even if the battle is not yet complete.===

I wouldn't want Simms either the way he has publicly dragged the clubs name through the mud and messed everyone about!

That would be a bloke who was elected to the board by the majority of individual shareholders (note I said individual sharholders, unlike some who relied on share monetary value to remain on the board). Who did his due diligence but felt that for the good of the club could not work with the current board, rightfully so IMO.

I would rather Mark any time than either BB or GO. And I have met all three over the last few months, I know which one I would trust with my money & club.

bennymole

I can understand what you are saying but the people who blocked Mo are now effectively (and hopefully) going to be gone.

I can also understand anyone's reluctance not to just take this statement at face value and even myself as someone who tends to believe until proven untruthful will be listening very carefully to the answers given to the OVF questions by Mike Lloyd and Perry Deakin on Sunday before deciding what I personally will be doing.

To be honest when I sleep on this I may well wake up and think I need to consult with others who I respect before making any firm commitment. We shall see.

But, I say it again, it is hopeful and I genuinely hope that Mike Lloyd is being completely honest as it will make a very refreshing change at Vale Park.

I wonder what Bill and Glenn get out of this, and what future for the club with investors no-one seems to know?

For instance, if Bill and Glenn get to sell their shares at face value and leave, then they are nop longer culpable if we do in fac enter admin?

Also, where does the council sit with regards their loan?

What happens when we lose the '4', are we back to having the clubs hands tied, or are others garanteed to come in, and if so, then whom, with what capoital, and with what responsibilities for future/past depts.

Check the "questions for BGWMC sunday" thread. If they're not already in copy n paste BHF.:yes:

Mark Simms would, IMHO, take the Vale onto a new level where business acumen, vision and professionalism are concerned.

It will be very interesting to hear Mark's views when he returns from holiday and he is definitely one person above all others whose opinion I respect.

Mark Simms would, IMHO, take the Vale onto a new level where business acumen, vision and professionalism are concerned.

It will be very interesting to hear Mark's views when he returns from holiday and he is definitely one person above all others whose opinion I respect.

Dave,do you think this news could make him approach Mike Lloyd again?

I am not sure I am comfortable with Mr Deakin being involved. Too many negative things being said.

Not a huge fan mesen',but he's taken direction from the board I guess - "get money in at all costs, NOW!"

Paying him off would be costly too. What to do?

I know for fact that the door is very open to any new potential investor.

Except anyone named Mo Chaudry or Mike Newton or anyone who may be from Texas (if they existed) anyone who may have a nissan micra in his drive, anyone who may want a say on how there investment is spent.....

Yep door is really open!!!

Archived