onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

Well having read Glens Statement this investment must be something to blow our minds...i mean if MC investment was £5million and was turned down then this new investment must surely blow even MC bid out of water!!

But we all know it wont, its one of the worst kept secrets as to what the deal is and it certainly wont be £5million plus!

Advert

Well having read Glens Statement this investment must be something to blow our minds...i mean if MC investment was £5million and was turned down then this new investment must surely blow even MC bid out of water!!

But we all know it wont, its one of the worst kept secrets as to what the deal is and it certainly wont be £5million plus!

We know that it wont be anywhere near that because haven't thee directors already said that the investment wont break the 24.9% rule

Strange timing given Mo's statement this morning.

While on way home from work we heard the news about GO.We both punched the air/roof of the van.

But while talking after we both said is it a strange coincidence that this is straight after Mo's statement and just before the BGWMC meeting.But i wont be getting any where near excited yet.Not until they have both 'Left the building' and taken their personal belongings with them.

if rumours are to be believed and BB is selling his shares (£115k worth approx?) as part of this new investment, then does anyone know if the money is coming out of the investment or its ontop of it? or are other directors buying his shares off him?

Apologies if already answered elsewhere.

We know that it wont be anywhere near that because haven't thee directors already said that the investment wont break the 24.9% rule

exactly so therefore how Glen can harp on about this significant investment that is going to take the club forward i dont know. He must be smoking some good stuff if he thinks anything less than 4-5 million will change the club.

The man sounds deluded!

My only concern with that is if we keep getting. 10% here and a 20%, that it closes down the chances of big investment as it would make it less financially viable than it is now (and it's not very viable now!). We are no longer a fans run club, so why keep hold of the 24.9% rule.

First of all, may I thanks you for all the hard work that you have put in on behalf of the supporters in getting to this position. That said I'm sure that you will understand when I say making a statement of intent and carrying it out are two very different things. Just think of some of Bratt's statements in the past! I sincerely hope that this pans out and is correct. However, I will not be putting my money into the club by attending home matches until they have finally gone for ever. I know I am being cynical but if everyone returns then finances improve and Oliver then stays - not beyond the realms of possibility. I'm sure that your take on the situation is right and that I'm being unnecessarily pessemistic but after all that has happened can you blame me? Regards

Fully agree, I am very cautious with this shower, need it in writing to convince me

1. I'll believe it when I see it. Either he is being payed off like Bratty or he has something to to do with the investment coming in.

2. "I'm sure that all Port Vale supporters will do everything in their power to welcome our new investors and to work together with them to build every part of our great club to new heights." - I'll welcome it if it at least matches Mo Chaudry's proposed investment figure.

If he goes, then brilliant. However, last week they said that Bratt and Oliver will not be leaving to Simms. So what has happened since?

Has Glenn managed to do similar to his mate Bill and sell his shares to put money into his pocket and not the clubs bank account?

My only concern with that is if we keep getting. 10% here and a 20%, that it closes down the chances of big investment as it would make it less financially viable than it is now (and it's not very viable now!). We are no longer a fans run club, so why keep hold of the 24.9% rule.

If it is Ameriturf,then we have kept away a millionaire VALE fan and instead as looks likely gone from a fans club to one run by Americans and QPR fans.

This is easy to say as I have a S/T, but if you all turned up to watch the match SAT it will show potential investors who ever they are we have a fan base to be proud of,would love to see 6,000 in the ground,then the week after you can boycott the match to show your feelings with a gate of 500 less.

Personally I believe that we are moving very much in the right direction and although I wont go to the game on saturday (need to hear answers to questions on Sunday) I will be hopeful that the new investors will sign up early next month and if Bratt then goes then I will be happy with that.

I hasten to add this is my personal opinion and the SC will be dicussing this at our AGM next week.

It will be interesting to hear what Mark Rutter of SEO has to say.

Sounds hopeful now to me. However why couldn't Bratt & Oliver have gone when MS asked them? Shan't go Saturday, will wait and see what happens on Sunday. Either way will not be paying 21.50 to watch 4th division football. If only v2001 could have acted in PVFC's best interests 9 months ago. They would have (and nearly have) killed our club because of their hatred of Mo. ===

Archived