onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

I think i will wait until it happens first but i really cant believe some are thanking a man who has been a major part of the problem,in my eyes he is still a ****er for being one of the men who has split the fan base and played his part in trying to ruin our great club.

So sorry no thanks from me but i cant wait to get my half season ticket if this all happens,roll on December.

Just out of interest,if it's below the 24.9% rule,how can it be MAJOR investment.

Advert

Bearing in mind previous statements from these devious people , I will welcome this news but with extreme caution !

At the moment this is just an announcement , we have had many , many of these of which not many ever came to fruition .

I await this being carried through but am extremely dubious , something just doesn't smell rite .

Guest thecharlatans
If he goes, then brilliant. However, last week they said that Bratt and Oliver will not be leaving to Simms. So what has happened since? They are going to leave, all be it not for a few months. This shows one thing, that they have no intention of having a fans representative or Simms on board as they would of resigned a week earlier if they did.

I wouldn't want Simms either the way he has publicly dragged the clubs name through the mud and messed everyone about!

Personally I believe that we are moving very much in the right direction and although I wont go to the game on saturday (need to hear answers to questions on Sunday) I will be hopeful that the new investors will sign up early next month and if Bratt then goes then I will be happy with that.

I hasten to add this is my personal opinion and the SC will be dicussing this at our AGM next week.

It will be interesting to hear what Mark Rutter of SEO has to say.

BB getting his money back? Where is that confirmed?

If it is so, where is the money coming from to do that?

Otherwise, BB and Go may be gone, but as long as they and their cohorts have the ability to contrive a shareholders vote in favour of whatever they want, we are stuffed.

I will not be happy until I see the full details of what is going on behind closed doors.

I am sure there is no chance that this deal will be put to the shareholders before it is signed. Don't I remember something being said about that happening about one or other potential deal they bloviated about at some time in the past?

Tone, I am meant be working ;) ,aint got time to pull out all the threads etc, but there's been lots of RUMOURS on here which I personally believe, that BB will accept new investment IF he gets payed off. Allegedly he spent a lot on and before June 1st EGM to survive. I admit, I have no factual evidence, but there's plenty of circumstantial.

I agree with the rest of your post. I also trust Dave F, having met him a coupla times. If he is happy, or getting happIER then so am I. I also echo TD's post. If they do the dirty we can resume our personal choices. Let's see. This is good news. Just wish it'd happened months ago. ===

Personally I believe that we are moving very much in the right direction and although I wont go to the game on saturday (need to hear answers to questions on Sunday) I will be hopeful that the new investors will sign up early next month and if Bratt then goes then I will be happy with that.

I hasten to add this is my personal opinion and the SC will be dicussing this at our AGM next week.

It will be interesting to hear what Mark Rutter of SEO has to say.

Is there any truth in the rumour that WAB is selling his shares? If so, to whom? And will the 24.9% rule be affected in any way by this alleged "new investment"?

Tone, I am meant be working ;) ,aint got time to pull out all the threads etc, but there's been lots of RUMOURS on here which I personally believe, that BB will accept new investment IF he gets payed off. Allegedly he spent a lot on and before June 1st EGM to survive. I admit, I have no factual evidence, but there's plenty of circumstantial.

I agree with the rest of your post. I also trust Dave F, having met him a coupla times. If he is happy, or getting happIER then so am I. I also echo TD's post. If they do the dirty we can resume our personal choices. Let's see. This is good news. Just wish it'd happened months ago. ===

I agree. I trust Dave Felstead, too and naturally I cannot be there on Sunday.

And I should be working, as well. :rolleyes:

Is there any truth in the rumour that WAB is selling his shares? If so, to whom? And will the 24.9% rule be affected in any way by this alleged "new investment"?

This is gonna be a BIG question on sunday me amigo. SV will be reporting on the questions / answers, I hope to assist. See the thread on questions for BGWMC.

Guest southburslemvaliant
I wouldn't want Simms either the way he has publicly dragged the clubs name through the mud and messed everyone about!

Malcolm Hirst either!

I wonder what Bill and Glenn get out of this, and what future for the club with investors no-one seems to know?

For instance, if Bill and Glenn get to sell their shares at face value and leave, then they are nop longer culpable if we do in fac enter admin?

Also, where does the council sit with regards their loan?

What happens when we lose the '4', are we back to having the clubs hands tied, or are others garanteed to come in, and if so, then whom, with what capoital, and with what responsibilities for future/past depts.

Archived