onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

Advert

I 2nd that.

Glenn, despite everything, is a massive vale fan and it must hurt him the way it has turned out. Still, he has made a number of mistakes and only has himself to blame. I believe he does want to help the club succeed but knows, deep down, that he can no longer make a postive contribution.

By mistakes do you include being an ****.

Personally I would like to record my thanks to Mike Lloyd who is transforming the relationship between club and fans.

During his tenure we have seen the resignations agreed of the two remaining V2001 representatives on the Vale Board.

It is, for me, time to call an end to protests and help to take the club forward with the proposed new investment and I know for fact that the door is very open to any new potential investor.

I thank Glenn for all his hard work in the past and thank him even more for publicly stating his intention not to seek re-election at the AGM.

IMHO this is the start of a new beginning at our club.

I look forward to the meeting on Sunday even more now.

By mistakes do you include being an ****.

I can't comment on that (although he did come accross rather pompus on here) however i've had dealings with him twice and on both occasion he was very helpful and not at all a ****.

I'd rather judge people on personal experience on not on the word of others.

Personally I would like to record my thanks to Mike Lloyd who is transforming the relationship between club and fans.

During his tenure we have seen the resignations agreed of the two remaining V2001 representatives on the Vale Board.

It is, for me, time to call an end to protests and help to take the club forward with the proposed new investment and I know for fact that the door is very open to any new potential investor.

I thank Glenn for all his hard work in the past and thank him even more for publicly stating his intention not to seek re-election at the AGM.

Sorry Dave I am not happy with that one little bit.

I have been critical of Glenn of late, however, on this one thank you Glenn, its for the best.

Im sure not every one will share my view, but thats my take on it.

Agreed.

God, I think that this is actually good news. Of course now Glenn doesn't have to face the fans on Sunday.

Is this the end for SEO then Dave? If so, the club should announce some sort of ST offer. Personally I think I'll wait until him and Bratty have actually resigned before getting one though. I agree with what you say though.

Archived