onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

Advert

Got to be good news in any ones book. He knows that he doesn't have the support of the other directors and would be gone at the next agm so he's walking to try and save face.

Personally I'm happy for now to give Lloyd and Deakin a fair chance to put their stamp on the club. They've both done more in three months than Bratt or Oliver did in eight years to bring money in and engage the fans. Hell they even answered one of Melv's letters.

I know a lot of you want Mo's 5 million and that is fair enough. I never totally took to the guy and I still think he's little more than a snake oil salesman. His 1.2 million would of course have been welcome but the rest was just another loan at a secret interest rate. His comments today that he wanted the entire board and ceo to go and the council to renegotiate the terms of the debt is yet another in a long line of impossible demands that we've seen so many of lately.

I'd love see Simms on the board as part of the team running the club but whenever he's put his plans forward he just wants to join the board to immediately sell the club which is a real shame as I do believe he has a lot to offer. Maybe with Bratt and Oliver gone he might look at making the minimum investment and taking a place on the board if voted on again.

It would be good to see Robbie's proxy transferred to the SC to be used in accordance with the majority view of the membership. I had a bit of a falling out with Dave over his handing out email addresses but I know he puts a massive amount of work into representing the honest views of the fan base and he should be applauded for that.

As to the upcoming investment we can but wait and see but Bratt and Oliver are gone, if they try and weasel out of leaving I'm certain they'd be voted out anyway. Lloyd has history for looking to bring in money and was liked at Walsall.

There's lots of snippets of good news, we're doing ok on the pitch and we've got one of the best managers in the league. If you're staying away because you're sick of league two footy fair enough but if it's a political gesture then please think about coming back, what can you possibly achieve by staying away now other than denying yourself the joys of watching us hoof the ball about. We might need sign a player in january to seal promotion and if you've spent all year giving your money to the opposition then we wont be able to. At some point we're all gonna have to bang heads and start pulling in the same direction if we want success, this feels like that time.

Archived