onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Southend Utd

robf

I certainly am happy I didn't go today but for how terrible we were today we got a win and sometimes u have to win ugly but doesnt mean i want to pay watch it lol

We weren't terrible. The first half wasn't great but we were very good in the second half. Stop judging games off the radio and making out that you know what has happened.

Advert

I made the right decision not going today and fair play only listened to it on radio but the game sounded dire and the atmos was none existent all you could here were individual people talking to eachother didn't sound at all like a football match going on so would I want spent £23 for that? of course not but back on topic I'm happy Vale ground the result out but we really have to improve.

;)

You walked into that one.

My view on what's happened at Vale over the summer is different to yours, we'll see where the Vale stand after 46 games.

I'll leave you with one thought, 14 players signed over the summer and the best players in the last 3 games were players who were already at the club at the end of last season, now that's progress!!!

My view on what's happened at Vale over the summer is different to yours, we'll see where the Vale stand after 46 games.

I'll leave you with one thought, 14 players signed over the summer and the best players in the last 3 games were players who were already at the club at the end of last season, now that's progress!!!

de freitas come on and livened up the game.

forrester scored.

tell me if im wrong, but, im sure they werent at vale last season?

can you clarify please paul coz i cant remember mate. :unsure:

I made the right decision not going today and fair play only listened to it on radio but the game sounded dire and the atmos was none existent all you could here were individual people talking to eachother didn't sound at all like a football match going on so would I want spent £23 for that? of course not but back on topic I'm happy Vale ground the result out but we really have to improve.

How would you know. You never attend

You weren't there, your comment counts for nothing.

Knopps has been excellent every game whilst out of position.

Tavares is a very solid midfielder.

De Freitas as peraira look very very good.

Goal for forester.

For me knopps has been one of our best players so far.

de Freitas come on and livened up the game.

Forrester scored.

tell me if I'm wrong, but, I'm sure they weren't at vale last season?

can you clarify please paul coz I can't remember mate? :unsure:

Smith has been one of the best performers - not in the team last season.

Streete couldn't get a game because Page would rather play McGivern.

You could delete about three pages from this thread and nothing of any value would be lost.

'Michael' is a **** wind up. Stop derailing threads replying to him.

What Doha said. Stop bickering guys, we won! If we're insulting each other when we win, heaven help us when we lose two on the bounce. Were the meat pies hot? Or could we have a good old whinge about that too? Give it a rest.

Archived