onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 16/17 Season

Advert

It will be the same price, if a player wants to leave they will. look at payet, west ham want 30m, im pretty certain they will get 30m even if he is in the last year of his deal.

West Ham have just turned down the latest offer of £25m,stick it out till they pay up I say.

Hats off to Southampton, fully deserved the victory over the two legs. Liverpool have dipped in form dramatically and they need to raise their level again soon or else the top 4 will become a struggle. Klopp got bettered tactically by Puel, and I thought Romeu was absolutely brilliant this evening, he gave a Busquets like performance for Soton. Without Mane Liverpool are too slow and that's something that needs to be rectified going forward. I'm a huge fan of Sturridge's ability but he no longer fits at the club and needs to go.

Hats off to Southampton, fully deserved the victory over the two legs. Liverpool have dipped in form dramatically and they need to raise their level again soon or else the top 4 will become a struggle. Klopp got bettered tactically by Puel, and I thought Romeu was absolutely brilliant this evening, he gave a Busquets like performance for Soton. Without Mane Liverpool are too slow and that's something that needs to be rectified going forward. I'm a huge fan of Sturridge's ability but he no longer fits at the club and needs to go.

Shouldn't be losing to your feeder club Beechy?

Shouldn't be losing to your feeder club Beechy?

It's football, and they caught us at a good time for them. Had last night's game been played a couple of months ago it would have been a question of how many Liverpool would have won by, not if they were going to win. But you also have to credit Southampton who got it spot on over the two legs, and they also have a lot of good players. I wouldn't say no to seeing Forster, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Romeu or even Redmond at Liverpool. Other than the latter who is still a bit raw but has potential to be a really good player, all of them would be an improvement on what we have in the starting 11 right now.

I also think Karius, who's got a lot of stick, deserves credit as he was brilliant in both games and kept the score down.

Liverpool at the moment are playing without confidence. What team hasn't had a phase like that before? Chelsea had theirs earlier on in the season, and every other top club has had theirs. Liverpool's sudden slump is only so noticeable because of how well they wee playing in 2016 and how many goals they were averaging every week. The return of Mane will be a big boost for the Chelsea game, as will going into the game as underdogs because of their form in January, which can only help Liverpool. Beat Chelsea and all of a sudden the confidence will come flooding back and they'll be as they were no doubt.

I've got a feeling that the midweek game under the floodlights will be one of those special Anfield nights where Liverpool pull out a performance from nowhere.

Liverpool at the moment are playing without confidence. What team hasn't had a phase like that before? Chelsea had theirs earlier on in the season, and every other top club has had theirs. Liverpool's sudden slump is only so noticeable because of how well they wee playing in 2016 and how many goals they were averaging every week. The return of Mane will be a big boost for the Chelsea game, as will going into the game as underdogs because of their form in January, which can only help Liverpool. Beat Chelsea and all of a sudden the confidence will come flooding back and they'll be as they were no doubt.

I've got a feeling that the midweek game under the floodlights will be one of those special Anfield nights where Liverpool pull out a performance from nowhere.

No trophies again this season lad.

No trophies again this season lad.

I'd have taken a top 4 finish this season over an FA Cup. Obviously it would have been very nice to have accomplished both, but it's not to be. If Liverpool find the form they've shown for 5 months this season and not the last one they'll be absolutely fine for a top 4 finish. If they don't then it will have been a season that promised so much but delivered so little, so we'll see.

Sutton United and Lincoln,just brilliant it just goes show that there is a lot of fantastic players in non league football .

Wolves ,Fulham ,Millwall and even Wycombe showing that the lower leagues r closing in on the premier over inflated overpaid big bòys .

Huddersfield smashed Rochdale and if i was a premier league team still in it i wouldnt want play them at there place.

My faith in football has being restored this weekend .

Well done all the sides mentioned and the Vale who under Michael Brown will win the fa cup next year once he has his team of players in place .

Sutton United and Lincoln,just brilliant it just goes show that there is a lot of fantastic players in non league football .

Wolves ,Fulham ,Millwall and even Wycombe showing that the lower leagues r closing in on the premier over inflated overpaid big bòys .

Huddersfield smashed Rochdale and if i was a premier league team still in it i wouldnt want play them at there place.

My faith in football has being restored this weekend .

Well done all the sides mentioned and the Vale who under Michael Brown will win the fa cup next year once he has his team of players in place .

Congratulations to Sutton and Lincoln, plus all the other clubs that mad ethis FA Cup weekend something special - my heart went out to Gareth Ainsworth and Wycombe.

However, although it is not the fault of smaller clubs, I am fed up with the teams that don't put out a decent side - Leeds reserves looked awful today and although Sutton do deserve credit, it just isn't quite the same when teams play so many younsters or reserves.

It is time that the FA introduced a rule that no more than 5 players who have not played at least a third of the league games in the season under consideration can be selected. Also, no more than 2 players who have been with the club all season but not played at all in that season in the league can be selected for the FA Cup.

No small fines for breaking this either - get agreement to lose 3 league points the first time, and 5 the second offence. Hardly likely to happen, but it would restore some more credibility to the FA Cup, which despite all attempts by the big teams to wreck it, remains a wonderful competition.

Congratulations to Sutton and Lincoln, plus all the other clubs that mad ethis FA Cup weekend something special - my heart went out to Gareth Ainsworth and Wycombe.

However, although it is not the fault of smaller clubs, I am fed up with the teams that don't put out a decent side - Leeds reserves looked awful today and although Sutton do deserve credit, it just isn't quite the same when teams play so many younsters or reserves.

It is time that the FA introduced a rule that no more than 5 players who have not played at least a third of the league games in the season under consideration can be selected. Also, no more than 2 players who have been with the club all season but not played at all in that season in the league can be selected for the FA Cup.

No small fines for breaking this either - get agreement to lose 3 league points the first time, and 5 the second offence. Hardly likely to happen, but it would restore some more credibility to the FA Cup, which despite all attempts by the big teams to wreck it, remains a wonderful competition.

It does seem ridiculous that lower league teams are fined when they swap and change their sides for the Checkatrade when no rules are in place for the FA Cup. Time to introduce rules and as you say points deductions rather than fines.

Archived