onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

9th Apr 2016, Port Vale v Crewe A, pre-match comments and the match itself.

Fosse69

Really very sad that the players and Surf have together ruined the season. It is still staggering that Smurf could come out with some of the most distructive comments possible, then the players under perform when it matters most, and put in some shocking inept displays. I just hope we can start next season with some hope and inspiration because we are going to need it.

Ruined the season? Get a grip!!

Have we been docked points or something?

Advert

In all fairness I thought we'd go down this season when Page was appointed so for me we've achieved more than my expectations. I reckon we will lose to Crewe so it has now got to be 3 points to the Vale on Saturday.
Difficult job a manager, probably it is even more difficult to appoint one who will be successful. Coventry thought they had their man, Leicester have exceeded all expectations. maybe their next seasons will be different. Returning to the topic, 3 points would suit me very well.

Can't see anything than a Crewe win myself cus I honestly think the Vale players are already on their holidays and alot of them obviously want out anyway, I think Crewe will turn up with pride and heart and run our cowards into the ground, just my opinion of course.

Can't see anything than a Crewe win myself cus I honestly think the Vale players are already on their holidays and alot of them obviously want out anyway, I think Cre say we will turn up with pride and heart and run our cowards into the ground, just my opinion of course.

Cowards? Didn't someone say that at HT at Peterboro too?:dizzy:

I reckon we'll win, just because expectations are so low & even though Crewe are expected to battle, Stevie thinks some of them have already thrown in the towel.

Don't know why we would, but if we do put in a decent performance, I reckon we could put 4/5 past these. Most likely won't happen, but it'd be nice to send them down in style. Fair enough we're short of a striker, but they're short of a first 11.

Lets be honest Crewe are bottom for a reason and Vale must do a job and hammer them. Their defence must be pressurised into making mistakes.

Page should play Michael Brown in front of the back four and AJ and JJ up front.Not a game for Kelly probably Matty Kennedy given a chance to shine from the start and if Byron Moore can't motivate himself for this one he doesn't deserve to be in the side. Stop them playing fancy football by getting in their faces and closing them down. After last years shambles give Haber a good kicking from the start to put him off his game. Let's send them down to Div 2 in style.

Can't see anything than a Crewe win myself cus I honestly think the Vale players are already on their holidays and alot of them obviously want out anyway, I think Crewe will turn up with pride and heart and run our cowards into the ground, just my opinion of course.

I assume you aren't going, Michael?

No mate I really can't see why anyone would want to go this one as I honestly believe the players have finished for this season they don't want to play or train now so I'm gonna enjoy Grand National day and have the boxing on after, Leek lad fighting on under card to cheer on too!

They aren't all cowards but it's hard to argue with the rest of your post. We can't lose to them as bad as they are though surely?

Places have to be earned though.

Disagree they haven't been warned recently but Page will stick with those who are his favourites.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Streete isn't the one to carry the can for the debacle last week but the other three more experienced defenders will probably keep their place with McGivern.

Archived