onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

9th Apr 2016, Port Vale v Crewe A, pre-match comments and the match itself.

Fosse69

Disagree they haven't been warned recently but Page will stick with those who are his favourites.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Streete isn't the one to carry the can for the debacle last week but the other three more experienced defenders will probably keep their place with McGivern.

My comment was on Kennedy`s recall, he had started off well, whether his fitness was a problem I do not know, but Cardiff cannot expect him to get game time regardless of performance.

Advert

Can't see anything than a Crewe win myself cus I honestly think the Vale players are already on their holidays and alot of them obviously want out anyway, I think Crewe will turn up with pride and heart and run our cowards into the ground, just my opinion of course.

I agree, I really wish I was a crewe fan instead at the moment.

Bodin's statement will do little to inspire the present squad unless he means that page is going to resign them en masse which wouldn't surprise me.
Its a footballers life, they move clubs, recruitment is a continuous process, club finances change. Also a bigger spotlight than lots of jobs.

No mate I really can't see why anyone would want to go this one as I honestly believe the players have finished for this season they don't want to play or train now so I'm gonna enjoy Grand National day and have the boxing on after, Leek lad fighting on under card to cheer on too!

No surprise there then.

I'll be making my normal 180 odd mile round journey tomorrow to watch the game. We should win but we all know anything could happen with this current bunch...

You could say that about almost any football team.

I'm happy to be a Vale fan rather than a Crewe one anyway.

I'm hoping we turn up this week after a few awful performances of late, including last week.

It all depends on the attitude of the players. Maybe a rollicking from Page and a local derby will gee them up but who knows which team will turn up? The Burton one or the Sheff Utd one?

Despite their dire plight Crewe will be up for it as it's about all they have got left to play for this season. They always seem to do well here.

It won't be easy but if we can get our noses in front I'm hoping their heads might drop.

I'd also like to see Brown playing a part today for his experience and ability to galvanise the rest.

Archived