onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 12 Dec 2015, Port Vale 1 Scunthorpe 1 All comments

Fosse69

Advert

I saw someone say on the Exeter post match thread Page would probably keep faith with the same players.

In a sadistic kind of way maybe that's a good idea as the players owe the club for that disgrace yesterday. I'm sure they don't care less about us as fans but hopefully one or two care about their professionalism so maybe it's a chance for them to put on a show and regain a tiny amount of pride with a win.

I sorry but there is no pride in that squad at all. They just want to pick up there wage packet. They need a good kick up the backside and told if they don't want to show comment and passion for the club the doors there for them to walk through and don't come back all the fans won't is effort from the players both home and away we don't mind losing if the effort is there but sadly none of the players turned up yesterday in mind or body and fans will not support seeing rubbish like that week in week out

If they cannot be bothered to perform in a massive cup tie, why should we bother to turn up on Saturday to watch more garbage.

I sorry but there is no pride in that squad at all. They just want to pick up there wage packet. They need a good kick up the backside and told if they don't want to show comment and passion for the club the doors there for them to walk through and don't come back all the fans won't is effort from the players both home and away we don't mind losing if the effort is there but sadly none of the players turned up yesterday in mind or body and fans will not support seeing rubbish like that week in week out

OK, here's another way of looking at it!

Exeter may end up with some rubbish "reward" like Charlton away. If so, we're not missing out on anything.

If we can get good results against Scun-thorpe and Walsall that would set us up for an excellent, reasonably-close Boxing Day fixture against the league leaders in front of a big crowd.

Incidentally, by my reckoning 11 clubs have already gone out of this year's Cup to teams in lower divisions than their own.

If they cannot be bothered to perform in a massive cup tie, why should we bother to turn up on Saturday to watch more garbage.

"Massive"? Bit of an exaggeration I think. Yes I'm upset we're not in the third round draw but it's not a make or break of Vale's season. On the other hand, if we embark on a losing streak that would effectively be season over.

I do not see us as a bad team, but it needs to improve performance in some games and we just lost the evil will of the players or errors that could be avoided by improving so we will reach higher places that when we play well we are winning teams good, Winning the Scunthorpe in the next game is essential for the future in the league.

I do not see us as a bad team, but it needs to improve performance in some games and we just lost the evil will of the players or errors that could be avoided by improving so we will reach higher places that when we play well we are winning teams good, Winning the Scunthorpe in the next game is essential for the future in the league.

We're NOT a bad team, and we CAN beat Scunthorpe.

It could have earned Vale a 6 figure sum of money by progressing, that in my mind makes it a massive fixture.

"Massive"? Bit of an exaggeration I think. Yes I'm upset we're not in the third round draw but it's not a make or break of Vale's season. On the other hand, if we embark on a losing streak that would effectively be season over.

Losing at Exeter did not affect our league position, it reduced our potential income, and dreams. However customer satisfaction took a battering, a good performance is required both by the players and management, to make amends for the disappointment.

Can we maybe play with two strikers on Saturday? Uche and AJ have both shown they can score goals so they need to be given a run of games together. Might work, might not but i'm fed up with one striker.

.....................Alnwick......................

Purkiss.......Duffy.......Streete........McGivern

Moore......O'Connor....Grant.........Foley

...........Leitch-Smith......Ikpaezu...........

I tell you what though, the sooner we can get Ryan Inniss back and fit the better. We miss him like Michael Bay missed the point when he made Pearl Harbour.

Archived