onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 10th Oct 2015, Southend U v Port Vale, pre-match comments, the match itself.

Fosse69

I know him quite well though, hes defo a left mid, more a left winger than anything. Not too sure about Yates, I agree, for me with one defender missing already we definitley dont want to be swapping positions over. e.g the right back plays right back and the centre backs play at centre back. Mcgivern did have some shockers last season but I do remember him having a fine start to the season so hopefully he performs tomorrow.

I'd agree with that he looked good until he picked up an injury and then never really came back as the same player. I wondered if he lost a bit of focus with the Northern Ireland thing, and with the Euros round the corner he's got a big incentive to try and get back in to the national team.

Advert

It was the last time we played there JA. Had a decent chat with the locals in there before the match. A friendly bunch.

I've a vague recollection of being in there when the match was called off some close to kick offdue to the weather/waterlogging..or am I imagining that?

Anyways..when we have played there it's always ben a great place to go so let's hope that's the case this time too

I've a vague recollection of being in there when the match was called off some close to kick offdue to the weather/waterlogging..or am I imagining that?

Anyways..when we have played there it's always ben a great place to go so let's hope that's the case this time too

Yes , it was called off minutes before the match due to waterlogging so went in their social club, and I think England were playing in the rugby on TV.?

Lloyd played in CM against Stoke reserves..

As for the suggestion of Adam Yates over McGivern what happened to the injury he got with Northampton? I also wouldn't go moving Purkiss over unless we are really desperate.

I thought Lloyd was motm against stoke reserves. He did more to merit a place in the first team than Hooperman or h

was at that game when we got in the ground only for the ref to call it off we got a reduced rate travel for the re-arranged game when strangely loads more turned up on the club coaches than the origonal match. I reckon this game will be another reality check like the Blackpool match was the other night after the deluded euforia of last weekends result:yes:

was at that game when we got in the ground only for the ref to call it off we got a reduced rate travel for the re-arranged game when strangely loads more turned up on the club coaches than the origonal match

Wasn't so bad for me as I was living in London. Mind you we did plan to stay in the pub and (I recall) watch some 5 nations rugby only for the landlord to announce that he closed when the actual match was being played; he didn't seem interested that it wasn't being played :(

. I reckon this game will be another reality check like the Blackpool match was the other night after the deluded euforia of last weekends result:yes:

Let's hope not

Archived