onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday prices

Jacko51

You lot really are bitter aren't you? 4th division gash? It's my 4th division gash thank you.

6658 comments about lower league gash. Time for a new hobby?

Let's see how many of you actually go away matches because at this rate they are going to be all ticket affairs.

Season Ticket holders have priority so you can all kiss Burton goodbye for a start.

Burton wasn't all ticket last year so I think il be ok thanks.

And it is lower league gash. The standard is shocking.

I love my club but I am in touch with reality and realise we are rubbish.

As for a new hobby, maybe I would take up a pint with pro board posters every now and then when I fly over for games.

I presume you will be going the crawley game and il be outside protesting but a pre match pint I would have with you if you want.

That is of course if you decide to come from behind your keyboard?

Judging from previous pro board posters, I doubt you will.

Advert

I always thought that the first rule of business was to look after your customers. It's easier and cheaper to retain existing customers than to get new ones.

Prehaps Perry is a plant - he's really a member of SEO.

All he's done since he has jioned is to citicise fans, give misleading ST stats and now messing with match day pricing.

4th division football at 1st diviion prices.

Am I correct in thinking that the Vale pay comparatively low wages to the players?

If so, why do the fans have to pay more than any other club fans in L2?

A sensible admission price would be £12 and that would increase the gate tremendously making a better atmosphere and support for the team, plus an increase in progamme and food sales.

Am I correct in thinking that the Vale pay comparatively low wages to the players?

If so, why do the fans have to pay more than any other club fans in L2?

A sensible admission price would be £12 and that would increase the gate tremendously making a better atmosphere and support for the team, plus an increase in progamme and food sales.

Tony, Simple, it's to pay for all the money that has been lost through incompetent financial management by the incumbent 3. Losses year after year speak for themselves!

I always thought that the first rule of business was to look after your customers. It's easier and cheaper to retain existing customers than to get new ones.

Prehaps Perry is a plant - he's really a member of SEO.

All he's done since he has jioned is to citicise fans, give misleading ST stats and now messing with match day pricing.

4th division football at 1st diviion prices.

yesterdays football at tomorrow's prices, today!:laugh:

You lot really are bitter aren't you? 4th division gash? It's my 4th division gash thank you.

Let's see how many of you actually go away matches because at this rate they are going to be all ticket affairs.

Season Ticket holders have priority so you can all kiss Burton goodbye for a start.

I had a ST last season but actually didn't need to use 1 'Voucher' to get an away ticket, Crewe, Burton, Macc Town, Barnet (oh dear), Chesterfield, Shrewsbury, or any of the Cup games.

The only 1 I think there may be a little trouble with is Wimbledon as it only holds 4000 and it's a new ground/team for us all.

I had a ST last season but actually didn't need to use 1 'Voucher' to get an away ticket, Crewe, Burton, Macc Town, Barnet (oh dear), Chesterfield, Shrewsbury, or any of the Cup games.

The only 1 I think there may be a little trouble with is Wimbledon as it only holds 4000 and it's a new ground/team for us all.

and me never needed to use vouchers just rang up and bought a ticket simple even before MA abandoned our team..........:razz:

as for wimbledon prob get home ticket if the away allocation is sold out!!!

Burton should have a full house when we visit.

If the SEO militants attend away games I hope they concentrate on backing the team instead hoping they lose and go into administration.

What twisted world do you live in? SEO is only for people who care for the club and the team, the people who do not care are long gone.

The vast majority of SeO supporters know the script at each and every ground. They are Vale's hard core. We'll be there. Getting a ticket at Burton or where ever will not be a problem. You are really desperate.

I wonder when the club are going to explain this one??

Did they honestly imagine they could slip it through by just publishing the increased prices on the website and expect that nobody would notice?

Perryspin will struggle to come up with anything more than "it was an error".

Guest Billy

Come on neil tell the truth you have had a season ticket

I must be a very strange Vale fan. I'm looking forward to the new season, to supporting my team. The joy at a win, and the disappointment when we loose. I enjoy the post weekend banter with colleagues at work - who like to brag how well the red & whites are doing. It hurts when they laugh at vale fans who seem to find any excuse not to go - it started with Bill Bell , nothing has changed since. Just think what a difference it would make if all vale supported the team, and just forget the board. Please just support our team.

I must be a very strange Vale fan. I'm looking forward to the new season, to supporting my team. The joy at a win, and the disappointment when we loose. I enjoy the post weekend banter with colleagues at work - who like to brag how well the red & whites are doing. It hurts when they laugh at vale fans who seem to find any excuse not to go - it started with Bill Bell , nothing has changed since. Just think what a difference it would make if all vale supported the team, and just forget the board. Please just support our team.

I think SEO is in support of the team, just not funding the club by going to watch the team at home. I think most people in favour of SEO are going to support the team at away games.

I'll warn you now, not all people will respond in such a civilised manner to your post, some might rip into it and smurf you and new smurf hole :D

Archived