onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday prices

Jacko51

vale havent even announced to the press that there had been an increase in matchday prices that just sneakingly put it on our official website and waited for one of us to notice it. Its a good job ive got a season ticket because I wouldnt be paying £20.50 in the paddock for any game have they seen the facillities in there?

Advert

vale havent even announced to the press that there had been an increase in matchday prices that just sneakingly put it on our official website and waited for one of us to notice it. Its a good job ive got a season ticket because I wouldnt be paying £20.50 in the paddock for any game have they seen the facillities in there?

Cracking PR from the Board again! They think Port Vale supporters will just forget what's gone on and this is now pressure and punishment for them that have not bought season tickets.I think if they want the best for Port Vale they need to change there stance or i fear for our Club.

A Worried and Disappointed Ex season ticket holder!!!!!

What I can't understand is the 50p. Why not just £20 if they must put it up? That 50p is crackers. For every thousand walk ups that's only 500 quid a game. You only have to put 25 folk off attending because of that 50p and you've lost all of that. You know how shops always charge £9.99 instead of a tenner for psychological reasons - Vale seem to be doing exactly the opposite.

erhaps they were thinking of charging £21 lol

how many of the 1300 (or possibly many more) ex ST holders are suddenly going to pay £20.50 a match when they could have had it for a tenner? I think this whole debacle will backfire spectacularly at the beginning of the season and the board will really know they are in the sh**. As I said earlier, 5000 gates next season will be a rarity and I reckon the break even budgeted figure will be well above that. They are potless, clueless and ball less.

Glad I decided to get a season ticket - looks good value, given the rise in matchday prices. Roll on 6 August. I feel really guilty about it, particularly having read the comments on OVF, but I am looking forward to the new season. Sorry can't help it !!

Glad I decided to get a season ticket - looks good value, given the rise in matchday prices. Roll on 6 August. I feel really guilty about it, particularly having read the comments on OVF, but I am looking forward to the new season. Sorry can't help it !!

Good for you.

Not everyone who hasnt purchased a season ticket is SEO you know.

What about the people who can only make 5 or 6 games a season?

Bit of a kick in the teeth to them dont you think?

And what about not making a press release about it?

Disgusting act by a group of cowards.

Good for you.

Not everyone who hasnt purchased a season ticket is SEO you know.

What about the people who can only make 5 or 6 games a season?

Bit of a kick in the teeth to them dont you think?

And what about not making a press release about it?

Disgusting act by a group of cowards.

will only cost them an xtra £5-£6

Speaking to a Man. Utd. season ticket holder tonight, he couldn't believe that the Vale will b e charging £21.50 to watch a L2 team. Said he thought £10 would be better and would attract many more supporters.

If the Vale are struggling in the lower half of L2 the gates would drop drastically. Who will pay £21.50 to watch losing team in the bottom half of L2?

A Man United season ticket holder, what the **** would he or she know.

Season ticket price per game is around £10 per game so a walk up price of £10 per game would be ludicrous!

Tell them to stick to £40 or £50 a game and their prawn sandwiches.

In December it was 19 quid to get in the paddock.

An embarrassing 8 months later both on and off the pitch and it will be 20 pounds 50 pence to get in the paddock.

It really is disgusting and yet another example of the business acumen of those in charge with the mindset that they are Vale fans, they will turn up.

August 6th.... Rude awakening.

It's clear that the board have really got their thinking caps on just like the government have always done by simply putting more tax on fags ,petrol and beer. In the boards case they have simply piled more admission costs onto an already overpriced product. What the board should be doing is providing value for money. Oops I forgot they have no money to take the club forward that's why they should bow out gracefully.

Archived