onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday prices

Jacko51

Advert

A Man United season ticket holder, what the **** would he or she know.

Season ticket price per game is around £10 per game so a walk up price of £10 per game would be ludicrous!

Tell them to stick to £40 or £50 a game and their prawn sandwiches.

£10 a game for 23 games = £230. £10 a game would increase the attendance by perhaps a thousand or more. There are plenty of people who can't find a lump sum to buy a season ticket.

You might think that £10 is ludricous but others might not so why don't yhou jump off your high horse and stop slagging folks off for making an opinion.

This is a forum fror debate not for people to patronise others and telling them where to stick their prawn sandwiches. If you don't agree with a comment say so in a civil manner.

i'd be happy to pay£15, i think we have been overpriced since being in this division, we can't even have an argument concerning premier league clubs because of the revenue they already bring in, i'd say an average 10x our fanbase for a start for elite football.

i'd be happy to pay£15, i think we have been overpriced since being in this division, we can't even have an argument concerning premier league clubs because of the revenue they already bring in, i'd say an average 10x our fanbase for a start for elite football.

Most supporters would be happy with £15. It would be more in line with other L2 clubs admission prices.

Most supporters would be happy with £15. It would be more in line with other L2 clubs admission prices.
I wouldn't attend while this board is in place if it were free. It's not about money for me it's about supporting a team and a club with ambition. Vile 2001 took that ambition away years ago. I well remember Martin Foyle saying when he signed his first two year deal as manager when asked of his ambition for the club''I want us to still be in existance at the end of my contract''. I knew there and then if that sums up the hopes of the manager that we were in big trouble and nowt has really changed has it?.

They are desperate now, new cut price offer for two weeks at the end of July, avoid walk up increase? See official site.

I wonder is anyone who has recently bought a ST(doubt it would be many) will be going up for a refund.

Is this all part of the Lemon curd's master plan.

Increase the pay on the gate price then put out a reduced price on STs.In an attempt to boost ST sale's.Not a bad idea in the real world tbh but vale are not in the real world.The board are on fantasy island though.

Archived