onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday prices

Jacko51

Advert

vale 9t9 crawl back under your rock .

any club is nothing without its fans full stop.

bratt , oliver and lloyd are the remnants of a defunct board , they are not wanted or required . they completely lost the fans months ago.

STARVE EM OUT .

PHONE A TAXI FOR THE SCUM.

I'll pay for the taxi.

SEO

===

Nor does Amey, and that quote he has of mine is not posted by me. He's said it before, and also accused others for some reason.

Not sure what is going on there, but I don't play those sort of games.

Just where did you get that quote from please Amey ?

It was a précis, Glemm.

I'd just say take a step back and look at my post again.

No way do I blame any supporters for less season tickets being sold leading to administration (apart from a very small number who actually want Vale to have bad results this season) and, and the point I am trying to make is that it is really not about blame and feeling right.

The emotion has to come out of this and the practical side of it has to be pushed forward. There is no point in removing the current directors if there is no league club for their replacements to run.

It would be easy for Sims and Hurst to say they will not talk to Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd and that nobody can do anything until they go, but they are at least trying to find a way forward.

I agree that the board aren't going to give up power to Chaudry, but the bit about financial misdamenours seems over the top, are there any grounds for believing this ? My own guess (and it is only a guess) is that it is a deep mistrust of Chaudry that makes them refuse to budge.

What we seem to have now is a mad propaganda war in which you and a number of others seem to imply that the club have done something wrong and are hiding it, and on the other side there are some people who seem to imply that Chaudry is less than honest (or worse) and would use the club purely for his own ends.

In between, fans who would just like their football without all the bitterness and in-fighting are suffering, and so is Port Vale as a club.

The board are not going to give up power to anyone. Instead of Chaudry simply replace the name with Catlin, Newton, Selman, Simms, Texans, Barrat, Ellis etc. They don't have a deep mistrust of Chaudrey, they are scared to death of him because he is local and has the financial power to remove them whereas the other names in the list have been batted away.

The mistrust issues have arisen because of the boards own propaganda war, pension, land, race etc. All with no grounds to them in reality. As for financial misdemeanours, there are potentially a number and research has been conducted and will continue to be conducted to build up a picture of exactly what they are. From what is readily available and provable things don't look good on that front and that is the real reason they won't budge IMHO. The board are the ones we should have a deep mistrust of because they have no plan to move us forward and just want to stay where they are and hope everything is okay, you can't run any business on hope.

Finally re your comment "In between, fans who would just like their football without all the bitterness and in-fighting are suffering, and so is Port Vale as a club", do you not think people like myself and the other protestors would like nothing more than to go and enjoy the football? The fans who wish to do this are quite welcome to do it but why are the protestors making them suffer? The real suffering is due to a board that are strangling the life out of the club and can't finance a decent team, the board are the problem NOT any of the fans be they protestors or non protestors.

This has got to be the biggest contradictory post in the history of OVF! Hahaha.....brilliant!
What the Entertainer wrote was 100% correct. Chairmen and directors of clubs that they own do normally put money into the club out of their own pocket. At Port Vale we have a Chairman who not only doesn't put any cash in he has actually spent the last few years taking money out of it!.

In plain terms Bratt and his allies are playing at being directors and doing a flaming awful job of it.===

Archived