onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday prices

Jacko51

If 10 or 15 teams in our division can survive on gates of around 3000 then so can we can't we?

We don't even have a massive playing budget!

The problem we do have is the people in charge cannot run a football club and whether we are getting 3000 or 7000 we will be losing money, reducing budgets and being sold down the river year upon year by the current idiots and that's where people have recognized this and have had enough.

And be under no illusion, they have had ample opportunity to pass on the club for the better. They won't, of course, because of there own interests and not giving a stuff about the supporters.

If we go into administration it will be the fault of the incompetent idiots running the club and not the supporters who have been loyal for many years but will not keep on being lied to and sold down the river.

I feel no shame that I'm robbing the club of my hard earned cash.

I feel much shame that the people in charge are robbing me of a football club to be proud of and one that can compete in a division or 2 higher which I feel is where we rightfully belong.

Who will be punished if we do go into Admin in the long-run?

SEO? You're punishing yourselves, no-one else.

Advert

The directors will be punished in thier pockets, say £6/700k, sued by the shareholders. What a risk to take, it must be a massive secret they are hiding.

Lady Vale

The board has to go. We need new investment , lots of it. It will never happen with the current board in charge

Port Vale football club is in the heart of us all. Think a little before making your comments to all S E O supporters.

I feel it is THE ONLY WAY FOR CHANGE. I hate doing it but i believe it has to be done.

The point is we should not be in a position where some fans feel the only way to save our club is to not go games. This is purely the responsibility of the board. They have seen us drop further down the footballing ladder, make bigger loses each year, mount up more debt and seen some of the worst spells at Vale for decades.

The question I pose to anti-SEOers is, if we went and gave the board our money like we have for several years, where will we be in 2, 3, 4 or 5 years time? Will we be back in league 1 looking up to the Championship? Or will you be realistic, look at past performance, and admit we will be lucky if we yo-yo between league 1 and league 2 for a couple of years before the funds run out completely?

We can only go on past performance, and if we do that with the board then the future of Vale looks short and grim.

Lady Vale

The board has to go. We need new investment , lots of it. It will never happen with the current board in charge

Port Vale football club is in the heart of us all. Think a little before making your comments to all S E O supporters.

I feel it is THE ONLY WAY FOR CHANGE. I hate doing it but i believe it has to be done.

There will certainly be change but not in the way you hope

Guest TommyMac

Hmmmm..... I'm certainly not punishing myself. I'm £239 better off, money that has been put towards a holiday abroad in September. If that's punishment, bring it on :cool:

Price rises being done without announcement and in direct contradiction to officially published material to launch the season tickets, welcome to the world of the Ever Valiant.

Looking forward to a cracking round of golf on August 6th followed by a trip to Barnet on the 13th.

They already have.............

Its called 'www.onevalefan.co.uk'

You not seen how many posts some people have clocked up!

It does make me wonder why you've managed to clock up 630 yourself, if it's not a hobby of yours too....but I was wondering whether the other 629 made more sense, because this one is pointless...from what I've read, I reckon the majority of them were pretty similar.....

Archived