Well done Mr Smurthwaite!

OakhillDave

1. Hot fresh burgers and hot dogs, fried onions and bread that is not bone dry.

2. Pies, a good selection - warm em up, keep em warm and serve em fast.

3. A big deep fat fryer and chips, loads of hot fresh chips - gravy or curry sauce would be a bonus but not a necessity.

4. Decent tea, coffee, hot chocolate and a choice of 2 lagers and 2 beers.

5. The usual pop, crisps and chocolate.

That's it, done. I'd be happy with that.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news for the club and spectators.... hot dogs/chilli dogs/curry dogs... chunky soup... chilli and rice... curry and rice... decent pies with or without chilli/curry... all easy to make and maintain over a period of time [except pies] all interchangeable and servable in poly boxes.dishes..... unless the club are intending to maintain a big working kitchen which would only be used on/for match days.... bit uneconomical.... dont forget big bins

For goodness sake! PROPER beer should be served at room temperature.

Whatever temperature its served its cat pee

A chilled bombay saphire is much better... or a canadian club with an ice cube at a push

Well personally I think this is a ****** disgrace!

A Vale match just won't be the same without my soggy out of date pie and weak as cat's **** tea.

SMURF OUT!!!!!!!!!

only joking norman, I'd miss my stale bread warm hot dog with raw onions,and the crap served up at the bycars is ten times worse.

Whatever temperature its served its cat pee

A chilled bombay saphire is much better... or a canadian club with an ice cube at a push

Bombay Saphire? Ooh no. It has to be Hendricks with a slice of cucumber....

1. Hot fresh burgers and hot dogs, fried onions and bread that is not bone dry.

2. Pies, a good selection - warm em up, keep em warm and serve em fast.

3. A big deep fat fryer and chips, loads of hot fresh chips - gravy or curry sauce would be a bonus but not a necessity.

4. Decent tea, coffee, hot chocolate and a choice of 2 lagers and 2 beers.

5. The usual pop, crisps and chocolate.

That's it, done. I'd be happy with that.

No dessert,selection of cheeses and vintage port?I'm shocked!;)

Cant we just ban lager altogether and get a couple of hand pumps in?

Doubt that will ever happen sadly. Any unused beer would have gone off by next home game, unless we played Saturday/Tuesday every week.

Positive step forward anyway. Well done to all concerned.

The Bycars is a good stand to watch the game from. The Railway stand is too far from the pitch and has a problem with people moving end to end at half time in that puts off many fans attending games who witness this including those with young children, older supporters and women. But the catering has been stunningly poor with poor burgers, over heated pies, running out of drink etc. There is no beer in the Bycars, I am not bothered about that though. As the above post points out only poor lager beer could be served and not my tipple.

Archived