onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank God for the SNP

Bea Smith

Advert

It isn't about Scotland v England - it's about stopping Cameron letting the sadistic fancy-dress perverts loose again.

A bit like WW2 where Stalin wasn't the nicest person to have on your side (though the Russian people were brave and great allies) but if he damaged Hitler and the Nazis, then he was our ally. If UKIP or the BNP had a few MPs and they voted against Cameron on this, I wouldn't say I don't want their votes.

Bea,I've just watched Sturgeon on the news being interviewed.The interviewer asked her why she was suddenly so concerned about English Foxes and didn't give a **** about Scottish Foxes.She responded that she will vote again against law changes.She's an amateur and a nasty witch.Maybe she should be given a fox outfit to wear and made to run around the countryside.It is very much England v Scotland mate.

Well ok, we seem to have a problem here and Im not saying I am right, needs checking more thoroughly but I found this on the net

Legislation over fox hunting is devolved to the Scottish Parliament, and Scotland took the opportunity to ban fox hunting in 2002, some two years before the legislation passed south of the border. There are no plans to repeal this legislation

If that is wrong, my apologies but it seems clear enough so that is what I went with.

BBC News report explains it better.

I'm pretty certain that Fox hunting is allowed in Scotland.I think it's described as 'flushing out by dogs to gun'.I think that means the fox can be shot but not ripped apart by dogs who are only used to track down the fox.I suppose the Scots are quite happy to kill deers,grouse ,foxes etc by the humane manner of blowing their brains out.Nice one Nicola.:ohmy:

Isnt that what was proposed for the vote?

It seems hypocritical to allow it in scotland but vote against it in england

I am sure the opposition to fox hunting has merit. But the SNP does not. These people are left wing, opposed to NATO and intent on disrupting government in the wider UK for their ends. But they are a small championship club coming up to the Premier League and likely to spend most of their time losing 1-0, 2-0 etc. We will see if they retain support when fiscal devolution allows them to increase taxes in Scotland. They are on a free lunch presently. This bill was as much one to flush the SNP out of the foxhole politically as it was about foxes.

I am sure the opposition to fox hunting has merit. But the SNP does not. These people are left wing, opposed to NATO and intent on disrupting government in the wider UK for their ends. But they are a small championship club coming up to the Premier League and likely to spend most of their time losing 1-0, 2-0 etc. We will see if they retain support when fiscal devolution allows them to increase taxes in Scotland. They are on a free lunch presently. This bill was as much one to flush the SNP out of the foxhole politically as it was about foxes.

Left wing and opposed to NATO are two more plus points. Your last sentence shows you have no idea what fanatics the hunters are - its good that some of their opponents feel just as strongly and will stop them.

Any person or party who want to bring in a law to allow people to rip animals apart for sport are sociopaths. I find it scary that people actually vote for them. I prefer animals to people.

Sadly the issue was not made public enough in the run up to the election.

The Labour party should have 'outed' Tory MPs in favour of hunting, and vice versa if there are any Labour MPs in favour of hunting.

I don't blame you for preferring animals to people, especially politicians.

Great day for democracy. Cameron scum backtracks on something the people of the UK clearly don't want. Blocked trying to push something through the back door.

We haven't won the war but we won the battle. Onwards and upwards against this awful government.

Archived