onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank God for the SNP

Bea Smith

Purely because they stopped Cameron.

Stopped him for the moment.Sturgeon will have the **** kicking of her bitter and twisted life sooner rather than later.Who will you throw your hat into the ring with then.Labour? The Communist Party?

Advert

Purely because they stopped Cameron. I did say it was just a few people I know, my ow view is on hold until I get a reply from the SNP - you may remember I asked them to clarify their position, and have not heard back yet.

Don't hold your breath David.

I don't feel I have to, to the likes of some self-appointed accuser - you are a nothing nobody with outspoken views, who never backs his own points up so don't ask other people.

You miss the point..you claimed to know what other people think..a self appointed spokesman for other people.

It is enough to say that I know a lot of Labour people, not just a dozen or two, and I only bother to answer that for others reading your nonsense.

You claimed to know for certain what "virtually all Labour voters" think of Blair...not a 'lot'..how many is a lot anyway..25? Why do you care what others think?

You twisted words on a company's former name- that is all. More game and deception on our part.

No I didn't..you posted about Pharmagene and then denied that you had ever mentioned them..it's there in black and white..here they are Billy.....

"Scum of the lowest kind thread". Post #112 you posted..

"British company Pharmagene (now Asterand) uses human tissue exclusively, with the philosophy "a flood of new data on human genetics is making drug research in animals redundant. If you have information on human genes, what's the point in going back to animals?"

Same thread post #129 you posted

"I have never mentioned anyone called Pharmagene, mr devious liar. "

You should read your own posts before your pants spontaneously combust again

Playing semantics again - a huge sample if it makes you feel better.

Come on all we have to go on is the words in your posts so are we supposed to guess what you mean?

You demand people answer your questions,

No I don't I ask questions..just like you do

and act like a spoilt brat when they choose not to.

You don't see me spitting my dummy out..I'm nterested in when they are not able to rather than when they choose not to..important difference

Believe me or not, I care little as I post for others to read as well as you. You seem to think you are a judge and jury, self-appointed.

Well it's difficult to know whether to believe you after the Pharmagene episode but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. judge and jury? Far from it..if I did I would not ask you to justify some of your posts.

TTFN

Archived