onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Fixture List 2015/16 Season

Mcphee4Scotland

Spare a thought for Carlisle fans, those idiots at the FL have only gone and given them a 779 round trip to Plymouth on a Tuesday night.......

That makes ours pale into insignificant.

I noted that one of the benefits of a Carlisle Early Bird season ticket was a 15% voucher off Virgin train trips but that's no use at all when it's going to take 13 hours on the train to get there and back.

Advert

Decent set of fixtures all in all. Don't think we can complain too much about Blackpool being a Tuesday night they were always going to give us one out of Shrewsbury, Burton, Fleetwood, Blackpool and Crewe away midweek with Vale's reputation with nearer away trips and taking decent numbers. And tbf we've not played Blackpool their on a Tuesday for a long while so it was coming you could say.

I actually think Crewe opening day is worse with the ticketing situation there in recent years, which numpty came up with that one? Demand will be worse than the last 2-3 years. There will be a good 3K who can't get tickets easily. Why oh why the berks in south cheshire can't give us the Gresty Road end as well is beyond me? They could easily get their paltry support in the big stand.

I'm loving the Shrewsbury away game date, my Birthday weekend!:D Burton, Bury away are also saturdays which is good news!

Looks like I will be one of the few then who can attend Swindon away on the Tuesday night straight after work - Only a 1 hour drive from my Works Office base in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire.:yes:

Bury away weekend of 19 September I will probably tie in with my birthday weekend in Manchester.

Thinking of doing Bradford away early doors at the end of August aswell.

Coventry away Boxing Day - Not ideal in terms of no trains running but many pubs from Burslem/Tunstall will be running Coaches and mini-buses etc so I'm sure we will still take decent numbers there. Rotherham away Boxing Day a couple of years ago during the promotion season was a similar scenario yet we still managed take a good 1,400 odd fans there.

Couldn't have been much worse for me. Due to a shift pattern change, I'll only be able to make 13 games at the most. Looks like I'll have to resort to a 10 game ST, assuming there will be one

if I can scrape some pennies together I might , just might mind,be able to afford a 10 match ticket but not heard if they will be available,now if I could sell the vehicle and get a cheaper one hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Think it always will be as they are in the PL.

The coin flip is only considered for cup games isn't it?

Only a two headed coin flip if both at home in the cup. Otherwise already arranged league games take priority over cup games. If both Lge, Premier takes priority!

Feb 6th - Stoke v Everton, Vale v Coventry

Feb 27th - Stoke v Villa, Vale v Southend

Vale have announced that no fixtures will be changed until Sky have announced TV games on those weekends.If Stoke aren't on TV Vale will rearrange.

Hoping to make 10-12 away trips with how the fixtures pan out with hopefully trips to Doncaster, Fleetwood and Scunthorpe for the first time.

BTW It's absolutely ridiculous in this day and age that Vale and Stoke are every season given home fixtures on the same day. It's not ****** difficult.

Archived