onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Fixture List 2015/16 Season

Mcphee4Scotland

Hoping to make 10-12 away trips with how the fixtures pan out with hopefully trips to Doncaster, Fleetwood and Scunthorpe for the first time.

BTW It's absolutely ridiculous in this day and age that Vale and Stoke are every season given home fixtures on the same day. It's not ****** difficult.

i would imagine that it is. it's not just about vale and stoke is it.

Advert

All those so upset about Blackpool being midweek may have failed to notice that Fleetwood, just a short tram ride up the prom, is right in the middle of the illuminations season, on a Saturday when the weather should still be good - 26th September. Surely that will do for a weekend away or whatever, almost as good as Blackpool.

We have also avoided the curse of a home game the week before Xmas, and got tasty fixtures around that time, with Walsall away then reasonable distance Coventry on Boxing Day. Then a good home game welcoming Tom back on 28th December and another home game for new year, v Swindon on 2nd January.

Not a bad set of fixtures at all, after 4 years home openers in a row, this was the closest way game - though it might have been more suitable for a midweek away game than the stupid Colchester fixture away on 20th October, but as far as I can see that is the only long midweek away trip if you count Blackpool as being 'relatively' close.

They did it just to annoy you! :laugh:

Otherwise it's simply a case that some games do have to be played on Tuesday's and for me travelling should be sensibly limited as it has been, it's only 80 miles, straight up the M6 and M55, I used to do it from biddulph moor in 1 hour 30 mins when our head office was based up there.

Me me me.

All those so upset about Blackpool being midweek may have failed to notice that Fleetwood, just a short tram ride up the prom, is right in the middle of the illuminations season, on a Saturday when the weather should still be good - 26th September. Surely that will do for a weekend away or whatever, almost as good as Blackpool.

If there's a group of you, even 3 or 4, then sack the tram and get a taxi.

Just downloaded the Fixture List Shame there is no Kick Off times

Easy enough.. Saturday games will be 3pm, midweek ones 7.45 except possibly bank hols. Boxing day usually 3pm.

So Google a calendar and work it out, simple.

apologies....just seen ive repeated other peoples posts so adding this edit

Archived