onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hideous x 3

smithie

As I say I graciously accept you retracting those comments' date=' we all make mistakes ;)[/quote']

Interesting, I didn't think I had but I will bow to your superior understanding.

You may not be aware but this is no longer the 1800's, there are these terrific things called TVs and the internet which you can actually utilise to SEE such things, maybe you could invest in one or both to assist with your future research as it seems you are struggling slightly ;)

That's also interesting. You seemed to think I had spent ages researching the record of yesterday's ref yet it took my old man about 30 seconds on soccerbase. You appear to have struggled to understand the wonders of t'internet in that case!

Advert

Interesting, I didn't think I had but I will bow to your superior understanding.

That's also interesting. You seemed to think I had spent ages researching the record of yesterday's ref yet it took my old man about 30 seconds on soccerbase. You appear to have struggled to understand the wonders of t'internet in that case!

You don't have to I just thought you would be woman enough too!

Ah so you do have it and therefore you've just disproved your previous point as I have been able to see the action! Tieing yourself up in knots :D

The first penalty and red card changed the game yes they were correct decisions but the ball should of been up the other end after the ref let a blatant body check on Marshall go 1 minute later game changed because of referees decisions

I'd agree with the penalty and red card, the highlights I've seen so far don't take the play back further than the Leyton Orient players through ball / O'Connors interception, it's hard to judge who the ball came off to put the Orient player in.

I'd like to with the cricket bat I bought today but sadly I think it's too small and it would ruin the signatures on it! ;)

Only joking she's a beggar but she's pretty good value most of the time. Typical woman though, can never admit when she's wrong! :D

Women are never wrong... they may be misunderstood, misinterpreted, misinformed etc.... but never wrong... which means that men who disagree can never be right

Of the various hideous things that happened in the second half yesterday one of the worst has to be the award of their first penalty. At the time I thought Dagnall was offside and looking at the highlights it still looks offside. The linesman on that side was struggling to keep up and missed a couple of clear offsides in the second half but that particular one was very costly for us with it leading to us going down to 10 and conceding an equaliser. We were dreadful both before and after that incident but had the correct decision of offside been awarded the outcome could well have been different.

Archived