onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Advert

I wonder "IF" anyone would take us on... budget likely to be cut, falling attendances, 80%+ deadwood.... not an attractive prospect unless you have been out of work for a while and need a leg up/opportunity.

So you are saying stick with what we know to be indecisive and unable to attract new fans or indeed retain the current fan base? There are a good number of managers consistently out of work and not all will be incompetent or useless. Some "may" eye Vale with a view to a stepping stone upwards and if they do a decent job here none of us would begrudge them leaving after to try and better themselves. I know which I prefer and it's not the current incumbent, sorry.

So you are saying stick with what we know to be indecisive and unable to attract new fans or indeed retain the current fan base? There are a good number of managers consistently out of work and not all will be incompetent or useless. Some "may" eye Vale with a view to a stepping stone upwards and if they do a decent job here none of us would begrudge them leaving after to try and better themselves. I know which I prefer and it's not the current incumbent, sorry.

Im not saying that at all... it was a question not a statement

got mesen a new computer, windows 8 only works when it wants to, keep getting diagnostic messages up which says a server problem, talk talk sent me a new router,dunner make a haporth of difference. BUT THATS PROGRESS ME EWD FRUIT.

Windows 8 is pants. It reminds me of the v-tech childrens computers I got for my kids in the 80s.

I refuse to upgrade its that bad.

I feel sorry for Page. He has nobody to turn to.:(

As one human being to another I too feel sorry for Page, none of us wnat him to fail.

As fan I want the club to be showing progress not going backwards and if he hasnt anyone to turn to that suggests he hasnt the contacts he will surely need to be successful.

has he got your number?

we are poised to go down,lets all hope that the team play for pride even if they wont play for our erstwhile manager.

We are not down yet and there are 8 teams worse than us at the moment - I'm sure none of the players are actively trying to take us down, nor are the manager/coaches/chairman. Keep the faith !

Me to! I need a new desktop but I refuse to have Windows 8. I'll buy barebones and have 7 installed. :yes:

8 is rubbish,i kept xp until businesses and commercial concerned pulled the plug and said my browser wasn't supported anymore knowing full well that ie8 was as far as xp could go,so I tries a second hand unit with windows 7 pro installed and ie11 on tap but wouldn't work right so i'm with 8 and I despise the bluddy thing,apps keep popping up,then the desk top goes walkabout,not good but hey this is technological progress or as the yanks say microsofts greed me ewd taters.

We are not down yet and there are 8 teams worse than us at the moment - I'm sure none of the players are actively trying to take us down, nor are the manager/coaches/chairman. Keep the faith !

iwouldnt say that but they are trying to play to a page devised system that inner working and the deficiencies are glaringly obvious4-4-2 inner working for us, a fluid 3-5-2 would be better but not enough pace in the side to make it a success, a couple of pacey players isn't enough and no one at the back to marshall the troops,iness showed how, his brief cameo just showed what could be done,page has his limitations as shown by that young lad from Leicester winning that accolade yet page sent him packing as not good enough,never gave him a chance,we need a miracle and miracles are few.

8 is rubbish,i kept xp until businesses and commercial concerned pulled the plug and said my browser wasn't supported anymore knowing full well that ie8 was as far as xp could go,so I tries a second hand unit with windows 7 pro installed and ie11 on tap but wouldn't work right so i'm with 8 and I despise the bluddy thing,apps keep popping up,then the desk top goes walkabout,not good but hey this is technological progress or as the yanks say microsofts greed me ewd taters.

I still use XP

Archived