onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

It would be madness to change now. If he keeps us up, give him a year with his own backroom staff and players.

**** that Ray! With your fan head on, you must be able to see that it is absolutely clueless. I'd have got rid on Tuesday and I'm not one for calling for the managers head

Advert

Bizarrely it doesn't seem to want to work! I deleted it and reposted but it still won't :(

got mesen a new computer, windows 8 only works when it wants to, keep getting diagnostic messages up which says a server problem, talk talk sent me a new router,dunner make a haporth of difference. BUT THATS PROGRESS ME EWD FRUIT.

It would be madness to change now. If he keeps us up, give him a year with his own backroom staff and players.

Do you honestly believe the fan base wants him to stay next season? The atmosphere/feeling around the past few weeks has highlighted a massive negativity and whatever the outcome at the end of this campaign I fear there is not much enthusiasm for the future until the whole team and management are sorted out. We all keep hearing of this promised "clear out" but of whom is anyone guess at this stage. Page stated before that some players were already on his list to form the next season's squad and in naming a couple he upset those of us who regularly watch Vale home and away. How can we have great faith in him therefore particularly due to his inability to change tactics/personnel?

Seems he will stay now until at least the end of the season but I for one am not holding my breath that he is the answer long term for Vale as our manager. I will say that I will be one of the 1st to congratulate him IF he can show a different side to him and bring in decent players as well as turfing out the obvious weaknesses and then formulate a couple of options per match to employ, rather than us persevering with the same old, same old. My gut tells me sadly that will not happen and I strongly suspect from what others post about him(and discuss at matches) that I'm not alone in my opinion. Prove me wrong Page and we will all then know we are on the right track for continued success. UTV.

Pops you say it would be madness to get rid now but there is nearly always a reaction and jump in the standard of performance for a run of games

mostly from shame at getting the manager sacked and the new head coach/interim manager shake up wakes up the walking dead.

The alternative is probable relegation non-existent season ticket sales with Page/Glover/Grew next season....so League 2 football with a conference budget and a conference manager.Good luck with that.

Archived