onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rob Page

cheshirevaliant

Advert

I spoke to another manager in this league last week and he said it's a poor defensive league , if you get a pair of decent forwards you will get out of it.....I checked out his forwards and it seems he went and signed a couple of decent ones

is it a secret which Manager you were talking to?

I spoke to another manager in this league last week and he said it's a poor defensive league , if you get a pair of decent forwards you will get out of it.....I checked out his forwards and it seems he went and signed a couple of decent ones

The whole of English football is over hyped from the prem downward you just av to look at the spectacular failures at international level and champions league English football is almost on a par with English cricket

It's a no brainer for me--Rob page must be given a contract and a chance to have a full season with players that he has signed, not with a collection inherited from MA. Not sure however, what interference he is getting and is likely to continue to get from our chairman? It's harsh to criticise a guy that puts his all into the club and wears his heart on his sleeve as much as Norman does, but from various comments and actions, I do have suspicions that he is meddling in on-pitch matters too directly and a bit too often!

Undecided personally although I have to admit results wise he does deserve 12 months at least.

From the position he inheritted to have us where we are is good and let alone still have a chance(albeit a very slim one as I don't think we're consistent or good enough) of the playoff has to be commended somewhat.

I'm just not sure I can take to him, his team/squad selections leave me mystified to say the least at times although to his credit he has had me eating humble pie(gladly so) on a couple of occasions when I was sure, sure fire defeats were coming and we won. So fair play on that.

However I'm convinced he has his favourites as LV has elluded to on page 1. OK he sees the players in training day in day out but as I say there is just something I can't put my finger on.

hahahaha here we go. Sound yeah!

What is this with rolling 12 month contracts. Nearly every manager gets the sack eventually and we would then have to pay 12 months salary to get rid. Expensive at our level. If Page was given a contract and was poached because he had got us promoted, then we would obviously be in a good position to attract a good manager.

Archived