onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rob Page

cheshirevaliant

Advert

He has done well considering bthe shower of a squad that he has inherited, but my one doubt is the fact that he won't even put Campion on the bench when the majority of his paying customers (the supporters) want to see him play.

He's took us to from the danger area to mid table and a very possible top 10 finish. With a squad that isn't his own, he has, for me, earned a 2 year contract to put his own stamp on the club.

He's made mistakes whilst he learns his trade but on the whole has done a decent job. Id be fuming if we got rid of him, as there's massive potential for him to be a top manager. I genuinely think he cares about that Vale and the last thing we need is to do a Coventry, and get a highly paid bloke who would only use us as a stepping stone.

He's took us to from the danger area to mid table and a very possible top 10 finish. With a squad that isn't his own, he has, for me, earned a 2 year contract to put his own stamp on the club.

He's made mistakes whilst he learns his trade but on the whole has done a decent job. Id be fuming if we got rid of him, as there's massive potential for him to be a top manager. I genuinely think he cares about that Vale and the last thing we need is to do a Coventry, and get a highly paid bloke who would only use us as a stepping stone.

I see Millwall now want to go for a youthful manager after so many experienced older ones have failed them

There's always the chance Page may actually reject an offer from Smurf. I'm sure there would be several, more attractive clubs willing to take a chance will Page. Imagine the effect on STs going into June without Page, Marshall, Pope, Neal, O'Connor - a very realistic scenario.

Of course we offer him a new contract. If the results under him are extrapolated for the season so far, we would be in 5th place on 55pts with a goal difference of +3. If that were the case, we'd all be circle jerking.

not sure about that,at my age I need nourishment not punishment.:razz:

It baffles me how our two worst players can be automatic selections. The football is poor hence the low attendances. Don't wait until its too late and season ticket sales have plummeted .GET RID.

Who are two "worst" players?

Who are two "worst" players?

He must be on the wind up, either that or he's hitting the ale hard.

I doubted page was the right man, but let's face it were a mid table side with the players available, end of the season clear out and get a new defence and we could push on to the top 6, give him another 12 months I say.

He must be on the wind up, either that or he's hitting the ale hard.

I doubted page was the right man, but let's face it were a mid table side with the players available, end of the season clear out and get a new defence and we could push on to the top 6, give him another 12 months I say.

I know Robbo's the latest pet hate of his- presumably he'll stop going if he isn't dropped soon. The other is anyone's guess

I think if we let Pagey go, in the non too distant future we'll be watching him taking someone else places. He's worked wonders under the circumstances and deserves a new deal

Archived