onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer window

LancyTony

Advert

Freddie Veseli has left Ipswich town fc on mutual consent and hopefully he will join the Vale now :). He plays much better in the centre half position than RB position and he is improving every time he plays.

I would also consider signing Streete on loan again from Newcastle Utd. Hopefully their new boss would let him go out on loan.

I would put Mcgivern back into the left back position when he comes back from injury.

I am not sure if we will sign a new RB this transfer window but who knows.. we have to wait and see I guess.

I would send Aziz Deen Conteh and Andoh and Greenidge out on loan this month so they can get first team experience for next season when they come back and play for our first team.

Greenidge loan from West Brom expired 31st December. Has he signed permanently or gone back to WBA ?.

That's a good question to be honest.. He hasn't been mentioned recently so I am unsure about it to be fair but if he does sign for us then good. I think all the development players which smurf and page has bought in should go out on loan this month in this transfer window. Especially if smurf wants them to be compete to play in the first team next season. :).

Steven Jennings has been released from his Vale contract.

http://t.co/djpYhfD0fr

Very disappointing - seemed a decent signing in the Summer with a good reputation at this level but was never really given a chance, make that no chance whatsoever since Page took over. Would have been perfect to step in for Brown when he looks jaded, which he did on Saturday IMO.

Did you see van der laan play did not stop him being a good player.

One of my long time favourites Robin was. Never gave up, chased everything and played half the game on his backside after tackling everything in sight. Good header of the ball too and had a powerful shot. Would haver been fantastic in our present midfield set up!

One of my long time favourites Robin was. Never gave up, chased everything and played half the game on his backside after tackling everything in sight. Good header of the ball too and had a powerful shot. Would haver been fantastic in our present midfield set up!

Never forget the one he scored at Liverpool in the League Cup, right in front of the Kop. OK, we were slaughtered in the replay. but his goal was class.

Back on topic........is Freddie Veseli a Vale player yet?

Archived